Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

See 7 Wonderful Things You Can Learn From Your Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See 7 Wonderful Things You Can Learn From Your Mum (589 Views)

See 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Might Be Just Living Fake Lifes Like Dammy Krane / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / LIVE On Stage!! See 7 Celebrities Who Died In Fron Of Their Audiemce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 7 Wonderful Things You Can Learn From Your Mum by primeyarn(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
See 7 wonderful things you can learn from your mum

As you grow older, you may begin to realise your mother was right about most things, then you can start appreciating those values she tried teaching you during your teenage years

Sometimes we misunderstand our mothers even when they have our best interest at heart and we are too young to listen.

But as you grow older, you may begin to realise your mother was right about most things, then you can start appreciating those values she tried teaching you during your teenage years.

Heather Williams of All Women Stalk lists those awesome things you can learn from your mother:

1. Grace: Whether your mom taught you to say “Grace” at the dinner table, or she simply exemplifies the art of gracefulness, one of the best #things you can learn from your mother is how to be graceful. Gracefulness is having a humble spirit, being thankful, being polite and being forgiving to others. If your mother doesn’t exemplify grace, then learn to be graceful anyway. All graceful #women are beautiful from the inside out, well-liked, and will succeed in life no matter what they do. Grace will carry you where money, material items and the perfect #weight never will.
see more @ http://primeyarn.com/see-7-wonderful-things-you-can-learn-from-your-mum/

Re: See 7 Wonderful Things You Can Learn From Your Mum by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
I used to think my mum hates me when she will force me to wake up at 5 o clock, pray and go to school, forced me to go to islamic school on weekends.. now i see the overwhelming effect it has in me. I love you mum.

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Emotional Letter To His Late Dad / Nollywood Icon Akubueze Died Aged 70. / Nigerian Student-athlete, Oluwatoni Onikeku Drowns Deerfield, Massachusetts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.