Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,694 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency (18050 Views)

Vacancies In Covenant University / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. / Teaching Vacancies At Covenant Technokids Discovery School, Igando, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by PastorAji(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
Sorry but dd you smoke fresh COW dung this morning Y'all know the weather was somehow chilly
kevinberry:

Modern day hypocrite....you call yourself a Christian yet condemn a man for speaking the truth....

Christian indeed

Oyedepo or whatsoever is name is called is a cow and an hypocrite....I would only be wrong if and if only is church and the person he is today is because of his own hard work alone and not that of Christian,sinners,politicians and other corrupt means in which we find in our society in this present day.....

Am sure now within you,you think you will make heaven ba....

You guys keep giving me reasons why is see this Christianity as a joke

I repeat oyedapo or oyedepo is a foool and and hypocrite...
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
PastorAji:
Sorry but dd you smoke fresh COW dung this morning Y'all know the weather was somehow chilly

Pastor
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by bestwashcleaner: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
apply and be optimistic and this might be your chance
meanwhile patronize a brother please wink
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by frenzymirakk(m): 1:16am On Jun 03, 2015
kevinberry:

I don't hate him

I find it hard to see some set of people using religion to disrupts a country trying to make the life of its citizens better

How can a religious body,use criteria such as being born again and name of church,pastor and others for job positions...

And another person is criticising him for saying it bad...

Is church not suppose to lead by example....is that what the word christ-like mean...

When christ feed five thousand people were there not sinners among them and non Christians too...

The man should strive to do the right thing.....you being admitted into heaven is not going to be by how holy/born again you are,or because you are a pastor...

It going to be on how far you went to make sure your neighbour is happy,people around you are a happy,either christians or muslims,pagans or idol worshippers...

Nononononono
u av invariably gone extreme.those were too much.if i may ask because u ar here now mentionin Jesus feedin d five thousand. When did he feed them,after he had preached to them,he didnt leave them to feed smoda ppl who were not with him. Luk u av to understand dat dis is an organization dat has direct contact with ppl and who else would she favour if not those in her bossom. Am sure dat u dis critic here wil neva giv outsiders fud wen u knw ur children hadnt been fed. And besyds d bibl advised us to provide first for (those of the household of faith.)same thn happens in muslim orgs.. But i jst need to tell u(b careful how u talk to men of God,,cos it not u to Judge)
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by frenzymirakk(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2015
PastorAji:

he seriously needs to b checked.av not been commentin regularly on dis forum,,jst been readin comments and learnin,but dis guy is jst not part of it. I seriously tnk he has personal issues wit dis man.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by yinkizy: 2:15am On Jun 03, 2015
more of d job details pls sadmore of d job details pls
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sunnychykes(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
I just got an invite for interview from CUCA (covenet university construction agency) this evening.did anyone got same.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by obeleking(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
sunnychykes:
I just got an invite for interview from CUCA (covenet university construction agency) this evening.did anyone got same.
yes i did, was asked to come to covenant university pg building, please where exactly is that located, i meant state.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by OKUSgly(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
I got the massage from CUCA. But the interview date is on 5th of June 2015 and it is too close 4 someone that is not residing in Lagos. Pls is it possible 4 someone to be reshedule 4 next week? Pls I need help on this.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sunnychykes(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=OKUSgly post=34398625]I got the massage from CUCA. But the interview date is on 5th of June 2015 and it is too close 4 someone that is not residing in Lagos. Pls is it possible 4 someone to be reshedule 4 next week? Pls I need help on this. [quote]
I am also face with the same challenge,is there any way we can get email to reply them to reschedule the interview? please help with info to contact CUCA.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sunnychykes(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Is anybody with email or phone number to contact CUCA to reschedule the interview?please share.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by OKUSgly(m): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls as a matter of urgency. Someone should pls assist us with possible contact to CUCA for interview date reschedule.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by abeyluve: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
sunnychykes:
What position did u apply for?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by abeyluve: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
OKUSgly:
I got the massage from CUCA. But the interview date is on 5th of June 2015 and it is too close 4 someone that is not residing in Lagos. Pls is it possible 4 someone to be reshedule 4 next week? Pls I need help on this.
try there website if u can see any contact. What position did u apply for?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by OKUSgly(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2015
I applied for administrative officer
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Was your own 5th of June or 5th and 6th?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by OKUSgly(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
sunnychykes=I just got an invite for interview from CUCA (covenet university construction agency) this evening.did anyone got same.
@sunnychykes did u receive any interview reschedule notice from CUCA? They sent me reschedule notice.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
OKUSgly:
sunnychykes=I just got an invite for interview from CUCA (covenet university construction agency) this evening.did anyone got same.
@sunnychykes did u receive any interview reschedule notice from CUCA? They sent me reschedule notice.

How did you reschedule pls
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by CHM11: 2:09am On Jun 05, 2015
wummyanthoy:
you shudnt wash ur dirty linen outside, U r nt a real winners member maybe u r jst a benchwarmer ! Ds shudnt cm frm U !
Winners is an idea from Christ. I am a real winner, that doesn't make me an hypocrite. Christ wouldn't behave the way most of us behave these days. Just imagine this comment from a so called winner.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by CHM11: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2015
Avro:
shocked So winners members have dirty linen to wash? There is no secret in the house of God o. God stands for the truth.
Pls tell that hypocrite.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by zub(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
any info from those who attended d interview today?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by sunnychykes(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
I received a text message from CUCA that my scheduled interview on 5th of June is rescheduled till further notice.who else got this message?
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by OKUSgly(m): 3:56am On Jun 06, 2015
I got thesame message too.
Re: Vacancies At Covenant University Construction Agency by jarch: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
OKUSgly:
I got thesame message too.
Pls did u ask for a reschedule of the interview bfore dey sent the reschedule notice to u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Npower, What is Happening To January 2018 Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.