Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity (5101 Views)

Quality Shoes Original Skin For Sale / Good Quality Shoes Available For Sale. / Good Quality Shoes for men's & lady's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
OK I want to clear the current stock to get new ones.
All shoes are grade 1 shoes.
You'll wear till u get tired.

They're not Chinese or Taiwan shoes.

All heels are N1,500 and flats go for N500 unless where indicated...

This is not the normal price we sell, (call it "happy hour")

See my signature for contact.
Though I'm currently at iyana ipaja Lagos.

Meeting place will be in an open place.
(I don't come out at night, I don't go to people's houses)..

Call me and specify the shoe u want, we meet in the open.

You look at the shoe, test it, when you're satisfied you pay and collect.

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
This also goes for N1,000

See my signature for contact

Size 38

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
N1000
Condition: not brand new

Size 38

1 Like

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
N500 only.

Not brand new

Size 38

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
N1,500
Fairly used

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
N2,000
Size 38

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
N1500

Not brand new.

Size 39

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by queenprecy(f): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
N500

Not brand new.

2 Likes

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
N1500

See signature for contact

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Both N1,500 each.

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
N500

Size 38

Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by queenprecy(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
do u sell to only those in Lagos?
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
queenprecy:
do u sell to only those in Lagos?

Not only to those in Lagos. I sell to those in other states. But you'll bear the cost of way billing if I'm to send to you.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by nifdem: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2015
How can I get d gold sandal and slip on....live at igando...tanx
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by damlar: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
Yeahh pls let me av ur contact number so dat I can call u,i tink I like them all,i stay around iyana iba
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by demicupid(f): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hello,how can I get the white,size 38,flat shoes?...I'm in uniosun,okuku
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Most were bought this morning

Remaining
The white flat shoe
The red spotted flat shoe
The gold sandals with heels
The gold flat shoe
And
The blue slippers with heels.

It was a good market people rushed them even under the rain in Lagos today.

See my signature or profile for contact number
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by demicupid(f): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
mmse:
Remaining The white flat shoe The red spotted flat shoe The gold sandals with heels The gold flat shoe And The blue slippers with heels.
Pls reply what I posted earlier
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2015
demicupid:
Hello,how can I get the white,size 38,flat shoes?...I'm in uniosun,okuku

Sorry ma'am for not replyin earlier. I'm at Iyana ipaja Lagos. If you can come down here fine and good. Cos believe u me I don't know where okuku is
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by OMOYE247(f): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2015
mmse:
N2,000
Size 38
....pls I need dis one,am in warri and will be in lag on Saturday
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by OMOYE247(f): 12:28am On Jun 03, 2015
mmse:
This also goes for N1,000

See my signature for contact

Size 38
...also dis one. .....both 38.....or if I send money to you can u deliver to warri?
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by demicupid(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2015
mmse:

Sorry ma'am for not replyin earlier. I'm at Iyana ipaja Lagos. If you can come down here fine and good. Cos believe u me I don't know where okuku is
Lol..I understand,but I don't stay in lag,am based @ ibadan...pls could u keep d shoe 4 mie till whenever I'll b able 2 collect..I don't mind paying now.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2015
mmse:

Remaining
The white flat shoe
The red spotted flat shoe
The gold sandals with heels
The gold flat shoe
And
The blue slippers with heels.

pls I need d red spotted shoe n d white flat shoe also.I stay in Abeokuta so pls lemme knw Ao I can get dem.Tanks
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2015
nifdem:
How can I get d gold sandal and slip on....live at igando...tanx

My number is on my signature. Just look down.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Nekistoe:
pls I need d red spotted shoe n d white flat shoe also.I stay in Abeokuta so pls lemme knw Ao I can get dem.Tanks

It'll make much sense if you have someone who can pick it up for you here.

I haven't sent to Abeokuta before so I don't know how much it will cost. Call me.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2015
OMOYE247:
....pls I need dis one,am in warri and will be in lag on Saturday

Sorry ma. This has already been paid for and collected.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2015
demicupid:

Lol..I understand,but I don't stay in lag,am based @ ibadan...pls could u keep d shoe 4 mie till whenever I'll b able 2 collect..I don't mind paying now.

You can pay and I send to you. But pls be informed that you'll bear the cost of sending it.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2015
damlar:
Yeahh pls let me av ur contact number so dat I can call u,i tink I like them all,i stay around iyana iba

My contact is on my signature. Unfortunately they are not all available. Some have already been bought.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 03, 2015
The gold flat shoe is sold too.
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by demicupid(f): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
mmse:

You can pay and I send to you. But pls be informed that you'll bear the cost of sending it.
Thanks,has she gotten across 2 u?
Re: Best Quality Shoes For The Cheapest Price. limited quantity by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
demicupid:

Thanks,has she gotten across 2 u?

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trendy Ladies Bags / Beautiful Short Hairstyles / Hijab Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.