Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice (2961 Views)

Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. / Please Help A Friend. He Is About To Commit Suicide!! / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Help!A friend of mine is farting through her virginal instead of her anus and she is a virgin.Is it proper or a disease.

Pls doctors in d house ur advice is needed GOD BLESS.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cc dominique
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by MUMINATED(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Doctor kingtom your attention is needed here o *runs away*
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Help!A friend of mine is farting through her virginal instead of her anus and she is a virgin.Is it proper or a disease.

Pls doctors in d house ur advice is needed GOD BLESS.
Very normal, you see what is actually happening is the vaginal walls expand pulling in lots of air. When it collapses back down, the air gets expelled and creates a fart like sound. Vaginal farts are usually odorless.
To get rid of them, performing exercises like
squats or Kegel exercises can strengthen the
pelvic muscles and help keep the vaginal walls
from expanding.

Dr. Thomas Aworinde cool

Reference
www.sharecare.com/health/womens-health/what-causes-vaginal-farts
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Are you serious shocked

lolz grin
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

Very normal, you see what is actually happening is the vaginal walls expand pulling in lots of air. When it collapses back down, the air gets expelled and creates a fart like sound. Vaginal farts are usually odorless.
from expanding.

Dr. Thomas Aworinde cool

The doctor!
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
lagunna1:

The doctor!
Oga ooo grin
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

from expanding.

Dr. Thomas Aworinde cool
GOD bless am grateful.Virginal wall? do u mean a virgin virginal wall do slack.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
lagunna1:
Are you serious shocked
lolz grin
am i joking? am serious and disturb.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by missKiffy(f): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
I never hear of this one before o
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
am i joking? am serious and disturb.

Sorry Madam..

I'm sure Dr kingtom can assist you..

God bless you mam smiley
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
GOD bless am grateful.Virginal wall? do u mean a virgin virginal wall do slack.
Yes it does, but not as much as that of a non virgin. your FRIEND wink has nothing to be afraid of, just perform the kegel exercises and you'll be fine, its just trapped air being released back i.e the muscle expands and contracts cool
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
lagunna1:

Sorry Madam..
I'm sure Dr king tom can assist you..
God bless you mam smiley
I no try for the one wey I talk? grin
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
I no try for the one wey I talk? grin

You don try wella.. cheesy
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Yes it does, but not as much as that of a non virgin. your FRIEND wink has nothing to be afraid of, just perform the kegel exercises and you'll be fine, its just trapped air being released back i.e the muscle expands and contracts cool
ok now i know am sosoosos much grateful she have been thinking to go to a lab but ow will she say it. U just save some 1 from sleepless nite and unsettled mind GOD BLESS U SIR.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ok now i know am sosoosos much grateful she have been thinking to go to a lab but ow will she say it. U just save some 1 from sleepless nite and unsettled mind GOD BLESS U SIR.
You're welcome my dear, but I advise she do the test just to check herself, there is nothing to be ashamed of wink
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
lagunna1:

You don try wella.. cheesy

Na God win oo grin Abeg knack me one correct gif, I don loss the ones wey you give me before grin
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
You're welcome my dear, but I advise she do the test just to check herself, there is nothing to be ashamed of wink
ok she will which test can she do becos she can just get there and start saying she is farting through her virginal it embarrassing lik i said, pls sir just say it sir.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ok she will which test can she do becos she can just get there and start saying she is farting through her virginal it embarrassing lik i said, pls sir just say it sir.
Let her confide in the lab technician, they won't say anything, its nothing to be ashamed of, I could give you other terms to use, but I doubt the person may understand wink
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by robosky02(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Nures Tophaz come quikly a patient has just been admited come check
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Na God win oo grin Abeg knack me one correct gif, I don loss the ones wey you give me before grin

na the meme be dis na

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2440343_2341490poppjpeg0f74c0e8a634abcc7780249deb859f29_jpeg9608a46cf7d3b4984115ec9ba4a8ef33
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Let her confide in the lab technician, they won't say anything, its nothing to be ashamed of, I could give you other terms to use, but I doubt the person may understand wink
ok she will but am happy is not a disease and is not cause by any infection maybe she would had have a sleepless nite tonite. And dat kegal i dont understand it very well but i will google it, but if i can't comprehend then i will av to disturb u again sir thank u very much sir.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin No e get one wey one mumu dey eat shaving cream from hin body grin

Lolzz grin

[img]http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/meh.ro10571.gif[/img]
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
missKiffy:
I never hear of this one before o
really but d doc said is normal and are u sure u av never farted through ur viginal before or maybe u dont notice it?my friend just notice it some few weeks ago?
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ok she will but am happy is not a disease and is not cause by any infection maybe she would had have a sleepless nite tonite. And dat kegal i dont understand it very well but i will google it, but if i can't comprehend then i will av to disturb u again sir thank u very much sir.
No problem, I am always available wink
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
lagunna1:

Lolzz grin

[img]http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/meh.ro10571.gif[/img]
Chai I don die oooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Idiataqueen(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
ok thank u sir.
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ok thank u sir.
cool cool
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Dr Thomas, my palms are itching me embarassed

Is it a sign that money is coming grin or I need to see a doctor cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by KingTom(m): 3:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Dr Thomas, my palms are itching me embarassed

Is it a sign that money is coming grin or I need to see a doctor cry
Iwo ti ya weyrey grin grin Chai, so you too you fit mad? grin emmm, my boss Wristwatch say dem wan interview you on Sunday oh. How far na? grin grin grin
Re: Help! Help! A Friend Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
KingTom:
Iwo ti ya weyrey grin grin Chai, so you too you fit mad? grin emmm, my boss Wristwatch say dem wan interview you on Sunday oh. How far na? grin grin grin
werey doctor, no be u say make we ask u anything!

I don reply wristwatch mail, I no do interview jawe smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Pads Acupuncture Digital Therapy Full Body Muscle Pain Relief Massager / Anxiety Over Alleged Death Of 4 Patients With Covid-19 Symptoms In Lokoja / COVID-19 Update For November 2 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.