Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... (895 Views)

How Can I Turn Off Shake To Wipe Recent Apps On Gionee M6 / How To Wipe Z10 With Anti Theft Features / How To Wipe Personal Data From Iphone And Ipad Before Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... by wabbyland(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have a tecno phone that has refused to install my other apps(whatsapp) and every time I reboot it, the UIDs CACHE PARTITION IS DAMAGED blah blah blah comes up. Does anyone have an idea or can help me with the repair in computer village or somewhere nearby? I'll pay for the service,
Re: How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... by Carlcaresophia: 4:49am On Jun 04, 2015
wabbyland:
I have a tecno phone that has refused to install my other apps(whatsapp) and every time I reboot it, the UIDs CACHE PARTITION IS DAMAGED blah blah blah comes up. Does anyone have an idea or can help me with the repair in computer village or somewhere nearby? I'll pay for the service,
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. Attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... by tumiolape: 7:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. Attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!
I have a three months old infinix hot note complete with my jumia receipt and box.... I want to change d fone to d infinix hot note pro @ Carl care......is it possible @ Carl care?.... Even if I will have to add some money.... Pls house.... I want to know.... A cousin has a 9month old infinix zero 2.....can he replace it with a note pro?.....his jumia receipt and box are all available..... Thank you
Re: How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... by Warlord3000(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
tumiolape:
I have a three months old infinix hot note complete with my jumia receipt and box.... I want to change d fone to d infinix hot note pro @ Carl care......is it possible @ Carl care?.... Even if I will have to add some money.... Pls house.... I want to know.... A cousin has a 9month old infinix zero 2.....can he replace it with a note pro?.....his jumia receipt and box are all available..... Thank you

Nope sir you can't for now... No company does a direct swap deal but pretty soon SLOT is about to introduce that.. Sorry wink
Re: How To Wipe Uids On System For My Phone... by Carlcaresophia: 7:01am On Jun 10, 2015
tumiolape:
Sorry, Carlcare desn't support swap, maybe you can counsel with local retailers or operators to see whether they have swapping activities recently. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy On5 Problems / Tecno Droipad 7C Pro Spc, Price And Where To Buy / Everything No One Told You About Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.