Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (290335 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by oochi123(f): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Onajevwe:

Same here Bro. There are times I stay awake till 4 or 5am. This unemployment issue is burning me out seriously. I only sleep well if I take enough alcohol in the evening. I'm almost becoming an "Ogogoro Junkie".

May God help us all.

sad
u try
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by elohorayodele: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2015
puregirls:
thinking of how to Invest 500k

Should I send my account number so I can help you save it till u decide?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by eliwa47(m): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Onajevwe:

I didn't take last evening that's why I'm awake till now. Being lonely and jobless is a cold and painful experience.
U can say that again my bro, all will be well. If God is still on the throne, he will provide a good job for u in Jesus name.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Samiceman: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
A thread for Nairaland witches and wizards
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NoobSaibott: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
I and my girlfriend don't have problem sleeping off at night. Especially after hot sex. I'm awake right now cos we haven't .... yet, and she went to have her bath. Now the dilemma facing me now is whether I should use durex pleasure maxx or the normal durex condom tonight.

Any suggestions?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by qloreal: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by nwakaibeya1: 12:13am On Jul 04, 2015
today is another FRIDAY NIGHT VIGIL with FASTING or without FASTING usually organised by story telling pastors and prophets and the spiritually blind born again followers after attending the now turned night comedy shows still remain in evil bondages whereby they are mesmerized by evil marine,occult kingdoms and witches and wizards without beign totally LIBERATED and empowered and giving them the commonest thing that Jesus Christ promised his followers, which is peace,BEHOLD those night vigil and fasting is what we call the agenda of men and this is because the raw power and the light and the mantle of Jesus Christ is lacking among so called pastors and prophets who keep moving with this bondage sacrifice of night vigil and fasting and that is why they set those programs to keep people and parishioners in bondage and to make merchandise of their bellies and much as we keep telling human beigns , if the light of real Jesus Christ,the mantle ,the power that be is with you you dont need to suffer yourself and the people around you for real Jesus Christ to hear your prayer and answer you when you call upon him ,in fact this chameleonic norm is as if Jesus Christ is very far when indeed he is supposed to live in you and his light shines in you that the evil ones no matter who and where they are have no choice but to bow before you infact at the mention of your name every evil knee must bow that is the POWER but its very tragic that humans even after we told them to try the unbelievable POWER,the light,the mantle OF REAL JESUSCHRIST that we talk about they still prefer to suffer while professing Jesus Christ,what a pity but as we keep saying many human beigns are bound to loss as JESUSCHRIST declared ,so never will they listen nor test the spirit as they where commanded to test every spirit but where is the power to test the spirit ? and that is why we keep telling them about Jeremiah 5,21-22 and Mathew 13,13-14 kingdom of God of justice has come,judgement has come upon the earth and it will never come the way humanbeigns think it will come,behold THE revelation of God is NEVER for everyone, much as heaven is not for everyone,#Jesus Christ has comeback #we said so
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by cao(f): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Samiceman:
A thread for Nairaland witches and wizards
Is this your acknowledgement that you're one of them?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Pamcrest(f): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't remember when I ever slept before midnight no matter how tired I am. So I just lay in bed reading or browsing or gaming or dancing to hubby's snoring grin
Then I may eventually doze off by 1 or 2am. Yet I'm up by 7am again oo. I'm pretty sure my body is accustomed to this pattern already.
My humble two cents
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Enochbreed:

Go through this thread and you will be awake all night.

https://www.nairaland.com/2398436/horrible-experience-inspired-autos/62#35457729

The above thread is about the so called number one online auto dealer and how he scammed a customer of N2.7 million naira. I guarantee you, this thread will keep you awake all night.

SEEN THAT OVER AND OVER, EVEN YESTERDAY A DUDE TRIED SANITIZING THE NIGGA BY CLAIMING HE DELIVERED HIS BENZ IN GOOD CONDITION THAT WAS SERIOUSLY FLAWED. THANKS ANYWAY
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by freedom96: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
puregirls:
thinking of how to Invest 500k
invest in my education :Dama pay ya back when I graduate nd get a job cheesy
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Herzumpther:
Na wetin own
Cuddling. sad
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by devour129: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Hi ya people
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by mrkings84(m): 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Can't remember when I slept in the pm last... Always from 12am.... But that's not the issue for me now, rather, this present govt is giving me much concern.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 04, 2015
so we dun get branch?

no wahala...

good thing its Saturday at dawn.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
sleeknick:
Do u find it difficult to sleep at night or rather u sleep late? This thread is for us....lets have fun here and talk about whats keeping us awake at this time....
As for me nothing really....i just have this nocturnal behaviour. I enjoy working on designs at night. This is the time i connect with myself and my level of rationale is lifted.

Lets share!

Lalasticlala...pls uplift dis topic

yeahhhh this thread was made for me cool

especially the bolded! during the day I feel more anxious and irritated. then at like 9 or 10PM the whole thing lifts and I feel like myself again
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by sodson11(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
I dont know why i dont sleep till after midnight. If i'm not reading,i am browsing or thinking or doing something. Sometimes,mum will be like 'Geek, she ebora ni e ni?'
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Truckpusher(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Pamcrest:
I don't remember when I ever slept before midnight no matter how tired I am. So I just lay in bed reading or browsing or gaming or dancing to hubby's snoring grin
Then I may eventually doze off by 1 or 2am. Yet I'm up by 7am again oo. I'm pretty sure my body is accustomed to this pattern already.
My humble two cents
You need a single doze of Fucckinmoquin to help you relax. grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by freedom96: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Pamcrest:
My humble two cents
I want to dance also,do u mind uploading the snoring for us? grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Samiceman: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
cao:

Is this your acknowledgement that you're one of them?
Nah.... Am a witch hunter, careful now... You wouldn't want me to start with you
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Fernandowski(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
zinachidi:
i weak grin
I don correct am joor
Na mistake
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Proud night crawler.. its the time of day I am most active and get the most inspiration for some reason! I have always been this way for as long as I can remember!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
I'm one hell of an insomniac. Once i have a task at hand, i dont sleep. Mine started in my 2nd year in school and still continues. However, i don't fail to take my siesta.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by emilyone(f): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
elohorayodele:

Yes, any gist?
arabaribiti:
Emilyone I dey home gidigba for you wetin you bring come

The night is so long, lonely and cold cry
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Truckpusher(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2015
devour129:
Hi ya people
Hi! fellow night crawler.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by adsonstone: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Registered cool
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by elohorayodele: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
devour129:
Hi ya people

How are you doing?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by MrBasketball: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
bright007:
I DON show
Shoro niyen? cheesy undecided angry
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by cally3D(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
What abt studying?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by prissyluv(f): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
dont know I ve my people here oooo.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by dododawa1: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Alone
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Truckpusher(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2015
emilyone:
The night is so long, lonely and cold cry
Chei ya ! so you too is a boyfriendless ? smh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.