Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (290433 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2015
At least I know you are igbo now wink.
Gurgle:

mehn

I already told you im single
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 5:39am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
At least I know you are igbo now wink.

yeah. don't forget to invite me to your traditional marriage
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2015
Marriage kei! undecided.
Gurgle:

yeah. don't forget to invite me to your traditional marriage
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Marriage kei! undecided.

o gini
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Now you lost me, what's on gini?
Gurgle:

o gini
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Now you lost me, what's on gini?

it means "what is it" in Igbo

in other words

wetin dey worry you
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

chai. is it because I hailed your state that you don't want to sleep again

they say this life is vanity upon vanity...

my state is a secret grin
Lol! As you can see, I slept off almost immediately.

Secret? undecided
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 5:53am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol! As you can see, I slept off almost immediately.

Secret? undecided

yeah. how was your sleep

yes
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 6:01am On Jul 05, 2015
Okay, still hustling. Marriage not yet!
Gurgle:

it means "what is it" in Igbo

in other words

wetin dey worry you
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 6:03am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Okay, still hustling. Marriage not yet!

would you prefer to meet her now or when you've made it
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2015
It depends, if she's very REASONABLE, I will like to meet her now that later.
Gurgle:

would you prefer to meet her now or when you've made it
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by joywendy(f): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2015
Ravenwolf:

Lol.... Readimg the whole fifty pages would be madness.... I meant a great deal of it actually.

Anyways, Hi there.!!

Oh I get you now

Hello,good morning
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
It depends, if she's very REASONABLE, I will like to meet her now that later.

pahaha. guess that word has new significance for both of us now
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 6:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Yes my Miss REASONABLE, tongue.
Gurgle:

pahaha. guess that word has new significance for both of us now
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2015
tuk2ato:
Yes my Miss REASONABLE, tongue.

wink
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by tuk2ato(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah. how was your sleep

yes
Okay.
Mine was fine. Yours? That is if you slept. tongue
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okay.
Mine was fine. Yours? That is if you slept. tongue

LOL I didn't. nawao

so are you in Edo right now. how is it
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL I didn't. nawao

so are you in Edo right now. how is it
Lol. Like I knew. grin
Nope, I'm not in Edo.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. Like I knew. grin
Nope, I'm not in Edo.

do you visit often? next time you go please bring me some coral beads
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

do you visit often? next time you go please bring me some coral beads
Not quite often.
Sure I can get you as much as you want but am I bringing it to nairaland? grin
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Not quite often.
Sure I can get you as much as you want but am I bringing it to nairaland? grin

well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it cheesy

choi! that coral is fine

why didn't you guys get your lovely first lady to do a traditional wedding and dress her in those beads
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it cheesy

choi! that coral is fine

why didn't you guys get your lovely first lady to do a traditional wedding and dress her in those beads
@bolded____Really? grin
I don't think Oshiomole's people/culture (Edo North) use beads for things like that.

I might be wrong sha.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
@bolded____Really? grin
I don't think Oshiomole's people/culture (Edo North) use beads for things like that.

I might be wrong sha.

im sorry im being ignorant again. So who does it then?

and what is his culture like

I don't really care which one he is I just want to see that lady in some traditional cloth
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

im sorry im being ignorant again. So who does it then?

and what is his culture like

I don't really care which one he is I just want to see that lady in some traditional cloth
Like I said, I might be wrong. Virtually all culture in Edo uses those beads. I'm not too familiar with his culture sha. I'll find out about it.

No church today?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Like I said, I might be wrong. Virtually all culture in Edo uses those beads. I'm not too familiar with his culture sha. I'll find out about it.

No church today?

yes but later on. and you?

when you bolded "lovely first lady" were you saying really like do I really think shes lovely?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

mehn

I already told you im single

Happy,but started from today,please don't consider yourself single again.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's ok I was just curious that you would ask that

you should see your fellow smoker in this thread. one guy

he was speaking in English grammatical tongues

if you see the kind thing he was typing you no fit smoke again

Well,it depends on how he smoke,all smokers are not the same,we have rasta cool and rasta fool. LOL.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well,it depends on how he smoke,all smokers are not the same,we have rasta cool and rasta fool. LOL.

youre all the same o

just that some of are more advanced in isi nkuka than others
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

youre all the same o

just that some of are more advanced in isi nkuka than others

Good morning dear, I really miss you ooo.

Some are more advanced,I like that quote.

Hope you slept fine.. You know we can not end up here in open forum.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gurgle(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Good morning dear, I really miss you ooo.

Some are more advanced,I like that quote.

Hope you slept fine.. You know we can not end up here in open forum.

good morning.

you cant miss me, try another line

slept very well and you?

I woke up and turned to look at the ceiling, it was very strange. I don't normally do that
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

good morning.

you cant miss me, try another line

slept very well and you?

I woke up and turned to look at the ceiling, it was very strange. I don't normally do that

Hmm, I can't miss you...OK wooo. But anyway, it was a complement.

Well, I slept well,thanks.

Looking at the ceiling is not strange,just that you are thinking something and want to know the answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.