Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (289836 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
Don't dare me, you know how vengeful I could be angry

That line sounds familiar..... copy copy

Vengeful ko... power rangers ni

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

That line sounds familiar..... copy copy

Vengeful ko... power rangers ni

I'll send you back to the dead again, keep running your mouth
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
I'll send you back to the dead again, keep running your mouth

Nah..... I'm already dead.... soooo...... meh!

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

Nah..... I'm already dead.... soooo...... meh!

I'm used to you being dead tongue tongue tongue

Living beings intrigue me not ghosts
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
I'm used to you being dead tongue tongue tongue

Living beings intrigue me not ghosts

Of course
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

Of course
See your face grin... how your side jare?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
See your face grin... how your side jare?

Hot...yours?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

Hot...yours?
Hot Azzin?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
Hot Azzin?

The weather... it's hot.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

The weather... it's hot.
It's everywhere my dear, I feel it more than anyone else angry
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
It's everywhere my dear, I feel it more than anyone else angry

You think so?...lol..... you should see me right now...I'm gasping for breath.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

You think so?...lol..... you should see me right now...I'm gasping for breath.
Lol @gasping for breath....That's serious shocked
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
Lol @gasping for breath....That's serious shocked

So you see..your case is not that bad.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by charijee(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Donlino:

So you see..your case is not that bad.
Oya come make we go swim for stream wink
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Donlino(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
charijee:
Oya come make we go swim for stream wink

I no sabi swim embarassed
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Kangol99(m): 6:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Am here for you oo

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by IlekeHD: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2015
@mods

I have a software that captures my whole screen and save the pages. Any changes to my posts will be recorded.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by hollameday28: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2015
Pls help me your bro and friend win a contest. Click on the link below and like profile pix. BC pls. Jah bless https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1065665246798128&id=100000639870444&set=a.147584638606198.21155.100000639870444&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1065665263464793%3Atl_objid.1065665246798128%3Athid.100000639870444%3A306061129499414%3A30%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-3673011597558048950&__tn__=E
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Herbeolar(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by marix1: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
"Make N50,000 Weekly in Nigeria Guarantee, Do you run your life or does your job runs yours? The Experts say that 90% of people hate the job they are into......... Sincerely if you keep doing what you are doing then you may eventually end up with the same or worse results in a constant rat race. The best SOLUTION is to Join NOB7 PLATFORM with one time Payment of just 2000 naira today and be Receiving the Credit Alerts from your Bank Forever. Seeing is Believing. For More Details and REGISTRATION, Click here, http://nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?genemarix1 and in your Sponsor username put genemarix1 Thanks!!!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by jony247(m): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2015
GoldenDr:
Let me help. How many of you stay in Lagos?
I do
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by sleeknick: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Soo you people have been coming here and nobody even called me!!! Na wa o...

Meanwhile Check out my signature

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Jlakeside: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cutehector.. I just need to call you out here privately as a fellow guy,. Well to spank your ass you will say or to reprimand you for your childish posts.. I have once called you and asked if you actually a graduate but you never responded back cos your attitude is just disgrace to graduate entity, and university as a whole.. Let me come in here, Telling people, most especially a girl that another girl is crushing on you is childish, A GRADUATE doesn't behave like that bro. See, its a privilege for a gal to crush on you but saying it to another is babbyish and frivolous. Even if its true and she's a hoe, you gotta respect the mettlesomeness she displayed.. Try and respect what courage they might have shown, don't abuse it bro.. Lemme tell you, I have so many of them crushing on NL, but God is my witness, I have never for once told or involved any third party what's going on, I have seen many when i was around. Many has opened thread about me and I respect the courage but I don't abuse it.. Can I ask, what school did you graduate from? What grade did you finished with?. This sometimes shows how well your graduated-intellectuality can be of help in glutted. Stop trying to garner likes from ladies by vilify what's not right. You're a guy, I'm also a guy and i needed to quote you here but if such things persist again ikenna, I'm gonna spank your ass openly on the romance section. I have nothing to lose but plenty to gain by garnering likes which i don't need.. Just stop asslicking as people fondly tagged you. Your popularity in romance will only polish your more impecunious, penurious and parsimonious life, it add nothing essential bro.. Its your type that do come up on thread to expose girls you've slept with.. Just stop this haughty and childish attitude of yours.. Behave like a graduate and MAN for once.. Thanks bro.

Peace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Jlakeside:
Cutehector.. I just need to call you out here privately as a fellow guy,. Well to spank your ass you will say or to reprimand you for your childish posts.. I have once called you and asked if you actually a graduate but you never responded back cos your attitude is just disgrace to graduate entity, and university as a whole.. Let me come in here, Telling people, most especially a girl that another girl is crushing on you is childish, A GRADUATE doesn't behave like that bro. See, its a privilege for a gal to crush on you but saying it to another is babbyish and frivolous. Even if its true and she's a hoe, you gotta respect the mettlesomeness she displayed.. Try and respect what courage they might have shown, don't abuse it bro.. Lemme tell you, I have so many of them crushing on NL, but God is my witness, I have never for once told or involved any third party what's going on, I have seen many when i was around. Many has opened thread about me and I respect the courage but I don't abuse it.. Can I ask, what school did you graduate from? What grade did you finished with?. This sometimes shows how well your graduated-intellectuality can be of help in glutted. Stop trying to garner likes from ladies by vilify what's not right. You're a guy, I'm also a guy and i needed to quote you here but if such things persist again ikenna, I'm gonna spank your ass openly on the romance section. I have nothing to lose but plenty to gain by garnering likes which i don't need.. Just stop asslicking as people fondly tagged you. Your popularity in romance will only polish your more impecunious, penurious and parsimonious life, it add nothing essential bro.. Its your type that do come up on thread to expose girls you've slept with.. Just stop this haughty and childish attitude of yours.. Behave like a graduate and MAN for once.. Thanks bro.

Peace..
crap
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Who is awake
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Bimffo(m): 3:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Always awake.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Jlakeside: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Yourmain:
I do.
I thought you said you understood my message?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Decker:

I thought you said you understood my message?

Yes! I can't find it cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (99) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.