Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) - Nairaland / General (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) (291968 Views)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / Thread For Night-crawlers........ / Night Crawlers' Thread - You Still Awake Now? Then You Are One, Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by emmajiji: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Make use of your free time with this work from home opportunity. The website I am about to share with you all is a legitimate website that pays it's members to review brands. It's absolutely free to register.
Make sure you register with my link to get $5 for free after registration. You'll also get $1 for every invited member.
This is a very good opportunity to make some extra cash oo, take advantage of it.

This is the link: https://web.brandsrate.work/?ref=185415

1 Share

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Chikamso1789: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
WELCOME TO 3plepay

Make money today by REGISTERING with us. You will stand a chance of turning your free time to cash.

HOW 3plepay.com WORKS�

✅Register is totally free

✅ 3plepay gives you a chance to earn #50 on daily login which rounds to #1500 at the end of the month

✅3plepay give you #5 for every content you open and read pay uploads up to 200contents daily which rounds up to #1000 at the end of the month you get #30,000

✅3plepay Gives you #2 for comment and liking of contents which also rounds up to #400 and at end of the month you get #12,000

✅ 3plepay gives you #100 per video you watch and we have up to 15 videos a day that is round up to #1500 and at the end of the month you get #45,000

✅ you get #500 naira airtime for being the first to repost the sponsored post

✅ Active Support Line

✅Auto Assign To Make/Receive Payment

Make money today by joining the smart program

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Miakellz: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
What if I show you how to make 2k to 6k every week safely without referring, legitimate from a company thats ready to pay you for your daily social activities. I can't promise you millions in just a day or a free bot to make millions. But I'm offering you a legit platform which u can earn comfortably without worry. Small investment=big investment, Subscription lasts for 3 months. All u need is too start!! And u keep growing���. Interested? Contact me on WhatsApp @ 08105170593
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Subscribeforfree: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by reallions(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Looking For A Lucrative Business Opportunity? Check this out guys!

A Story That Proves The Point.

After we launched these set of innovative products recently, I got permission to do a presentation to a set of provincial pastors in one of the leading pentecostal churches in Nigeria. Though the products have series of application across various industries, I did a live demo of how they could be applied to grow the membership of any church by a minimum of 10% every month.

It was a highly successful demonstration! Right there, one of the pastors paid for my flight to Portharcourt and orders came streaming in. I was lodged in a palatial apartment in Portharcourt and was chauffeured from province to province to showcase the innovation. We had lot of sales.

What product am I talking about? Well, they are growth enhancement products that serve advertising purposes as well as customer relation and customer retention purposes. We are currently deploying to churches across the 36 states of the federation for a start but they are also applicable in banking, ecommerce, multilevel marketing industries, political spheres etcetera.

Who Are We?
We are a young organisation of smart minds deploying technology and optimising the advancement in telecommunications to redefine business growth and customer experience in all sectors of human endeavours.

Our Key Selling Point
We have our core strength in our ability to deliver quality products at very affordable costs.

Partnership Opportunity Explained
We have chosen to offer our partnership only for a limited time to serious-minded individuals with entrepreneurial drive, who love to promote creative solutions and are strong influencers within their communities.

Why This Partnership Will Pay You Greatly
1. The solution we've brought is totally NEW in the business space. We make bold to say that no one else offers it as we speak, asides our company. You enjoy great monopoly with us.
2. For persons who take the time to understand the business modality, you are assured of making a minimum of 6-8 figures monthly if you choose to take the business seriously.
3. It is a business with low capital entry, even a student can start it with his/her little savings.
4. Our products are very affordable, making it very easy to market to anyone or any organisation.

How Do You Get Started?
This business is not one to explain on the pages of nairaland, you need to attend a FREE live demo which we do every week via zoom, for you to properly understand how it works.

Where's The Guaranty?
I guarantee that all of our products will WOW you and the demo alone will convince you to.

It will quicken your entrepreneurial drive to run with the business.

Without nagging about it, you'll see the volume of wealth available to you if you decide to run with this business.

Interested?
Send "book me" via WhatsApp now to have a reservation for the week. WhatsApp number is 08068230088. Looking forward to having you connect with this life changing opportunity in the telecoms industry.

WhatsApp 08068230088 now!
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by abulkhairi2019(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2021
I do sleep late in the night because when i come back from office i do sleep before night and i do wake up by 8pm. When i wake up i do work before going to sleep again.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by manuel4real(m): 5:41am On Apr 20, 2021
abulkhairi2019:
I do sleep late in the night because when i come back from office i do sleep before night and i do wake up by 8pm. When i wake up i do work before going to sleep again.[color=#990000][/color]

Which work do you do after work? Homework?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by 5yearsOldtechki: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by JohnMatty002: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by AOTEMN: 2:45am On May 26, 2021
fhffaeaaw
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gbass4(m): 4:17am On May 26, 2021
Find out ten fast ways to save money....it works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeQzfC7elus
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gbass4(m): 4:19am On May 26, 2021
Find out if COVID-19 VACCINE IS SAFE....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVwqBfWgfX0
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gbass4(m): 4:11am On May 29, 2021
(MUST WATCH) Find out what SCAMMERS don't want you to ever know. Find out how to escape scammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KJyjFTA6A
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by AKWAPROPHET: 2:42am On Jun 10, 2021
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gbass4(m): 3:13am On Jun 11, 2021
If you are still doing these FOUR THINGS you will die in no time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgzEKjevYfI
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by mdsne(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Let me help.
How many of you stay in Lagos?
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Obasempire(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Guys let's be honest, can you pay 100k for a hooker for one night

Like, share and subscribe to the channel for more interesting videos from us..

https://youtu.be/egCgNv2sV1U
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by lcdpanel: 2:59am On Jul 12, 2021
10.1inch LCD Module Chinese excellent LCD manufacturers
Product Specification:
LCM Model :UE101WX-RB40-L013
Display Type :10.1 inch
Resolution :800*1280
LCDOutline :143(H) *228.6 (V)
Active Area (mm) :135.36(H)*216.58 (V)
Direction :All O’clock
Interface :MIPI 4 Lanes

http://www.viewelcd.com/6-8_10_1inch_lcd_module/10-1inch-LCD-Module.html
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gbass4(m): 4:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Have you ever wondered about the future and all the amazing things that will exist in the future?. In this video, you will discover three things that will exist in the future and three things that will not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwLVMYl319k
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Marcy45marcy: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Hi
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Marcy45marcy: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Do you really need a hacker, ready below
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Jeunge: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
sleeknick:
Do u find it difficult to sleep at night or rather u sleep late? This thread is for us....lets have fun here and talk about whats keeping us awake at this time....
As for me nothing really....i just have this nocturnal behaviour. I enjoy working on designs at night. This is the time i connect with myself and my level of rationale is lifted.

Lets share!

Lalasticlala...pls uplift dis topic

See my twin, but money no dey flow.
Re: A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) by Gbass4(m): 2:53am On Jul 25, 2021
Do you need a fantastic logo for your brand.
Get a fantastic LOGO for designed for less than $20 dollars.
Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPFmWfOyk4

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001) / Wap.sefan.ru Music Download / Videos / Sefan Games - Ucgist-naija News And Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.