Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! (872 Views)

FOREX : Dealers Unable To Pick $100m Offered By CBN / NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Regular Update On PMS DPK And AGO At Depot Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! by MSEdLAW(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month everyone, My name is Mike and am a petroleum product dealer / Negotiator. Currently I have direct links to petroleum products AGO, DPK and PMS in lagos, Warri and Amaze..any one interested should kindly send a mail to mikebassey@gmail.com... for details...please note serious and business minded individuals. Only thanks.
Re: AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! by HungerBAD: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
SCAM

2 Likes

Re: AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! by MSEdLAW(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
My records on NL defines my personality. ...am only diversifying my business interest. Anyone is entitled to hold an opinion. ..i still enjoin positive minded folks to share contacts and links here. Thank you
Re: AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! by MSEdLAW(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello please let's connect here.... prosperity for all....

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business With MTN Callerfeel! (new)! / What Is Sinusitis / Bane Of Customer Service In Nigeria: My Experience With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.