Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Afterlife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afterlife (888 Views)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / I Will Embrace Death As An Atheist Any Time! What Is Afterlife? / Afterlife proof For Atheists And Whoever Cares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afterlife by Kasimaramma2(f): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am confused,i am an IMPERFECT teen.over the years there have been a brouhaha of hell.Many people claim they have revelations of hell n even conversed with people in hell.many preachers preach that anyone with sin would go to hell-a place of eternal damnation.Despite all these,some christians tell;
Christ death on the cross would be in vain if people still went to death n God is merciful n too loving to send his children to hell.other argue that in genesis God created heaven n earth,not hell n that hell is just a state of sorrow.others talk of purgatory.please i need a christian approach to answering this question,what happens in afterlife to sinners?do they go to hell?what is your take on hell?
Re: Afterlife by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
maybe i should die first so i can tell you what really happens

1 Like

Re: Afterlife by Dbestmax(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
D only tin about hell is fire fire fire.... d funniest part it's dat it's real stay away
Re: Afterlife by ssuccess(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Lol... Have you even eaten what's on your plate, you're already looking at your dinner.
Re: Afterlife by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
maybe i should die first so i can tell you what really happens
lol so funny. I laugh tire. Its a journey of no return o bro. You wont live or come back to tell the story. Lol
Re: Afterlife by hahn(m): 12:30am On Jun 02, 2015
My advice is to always carry at least a poly bag of weed around with you so that in case you die, you'll have something to light up with all that fire.

Don't forget rizzla
Re: Afterlife by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:36am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol so funny. I laugh tire. Its a journey of no return o bro. You wont live or come back to tell the story. Lol
then don't expect to have an answer to how afterlife looks like from someone that hasn't been there.
Re: Afterlife by Khd95(m): 12:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Dat guy above me shaaaa
Re: Afterlife by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
then don't expect to have an answer to how afterlife looks like from someone that hasn't been there.
the Spirit has revealed it unto me. Even the word of God talks about it. Am ok with the knowledge of it from the bible and its way of escape
Re: Afterlife by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2015
hahn:
My advice is to always carry at least a poly bag of weed around with you so that in case you die, you'll have something to light up with all that fire.

Don't forget rizzla
my young friend made mention of this. That he will use hell's fire to light his cigarettes. But today the guy is no more. One word for you REPENT
Re: Afterlife by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
the Spirit has revealed it unto me. Even the word of God talks about it. Am ok with the knowledge of it from the bible and its way of escape
you only have an idea prophet but not how it looks like.. no fact, just conjecture
Re: Afterlife by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
you only have an idea prophet but not how it looks like.. no fact, just conjecture
but i do see it in dreams and visions
Re: Afterlife by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
but i do see it in dreams and visions
in your dream and vision? cmon stop kidding.. how yot wish heaven and hell looks like is what you are seeing in your sleep. I believe there's heaven and hell.. but no one know how it looks like.. we're all just guessing.
Re: Afterlife by johnydon22(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
my young friend made mention of this. That he will use hell's fire to light his cigarettes. But today the guy is no more. One word for you REPENT

Just like that friend of yours, you will still die.... So ?

Repent from what?
Re: Afterlife by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
in your dream and vision? cmon stop kidding.. how yot wish heaven and hell looks like is what you are seeing in your sleep. I believe there's heaven and hell.. but no one know how it looks like.. we're all just guessing.
lol. Do you believe in heaven and hell's testimonies of some few people who died and went there and came back thru near death experiences. E.g linda ngaujah, angelica zambrano, etc
Re: Afterlife by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2015
johnydon22:

Just like that friend of yours, you will still die.... So ?

Repent from what?
to repent means to Turn to Christ. The guy died and you dont know whats happening to him out there in eternity. But wait. Youre an atheist right? Since you dont believe in the existence of the Sovereign Lord. Do you believe that when the body dies the soul and senses and reasoning of the person still lives on?
Re: Afterlife by johnydon22(m): 7:55am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
to repent means to Turn to Christ. The guy died and you dont know whats happening to him out there in eternity. But wait. Youre an atheist right? Since you dont believe in the existence of the Sovereign Lord. Do you believe that when the body dies the soul and senses and reasoning of the person still lives on?
Muslims define repent as accepting allah...

Define death?
Re: Afterlife by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol. Do you believe in heaven and hell's testimonies of some few people who died and went there and came back thru near death experiences. E.g linda ngaujah, angelica zambrano, etc
Near Death Experience you say.. You know what happens when one dies? just the same thing that happens when some switch off a television.. you see nothing, hear nothing and you became nothing.. and for those that claim to see heaven when they are about to die.. it's what they are thinking of when dying?

3 Likes

Re: Afterlife by hahn(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Even Jesus died at age 33. Myles Munroe(RIP) is dead. Millions of people die daily. YOU and I will eventually die. The fact that you don't feel like you'll light your cigarettes with hell's flames isn't going to keep you from dying.

Piece of advice for you: STOP LIVING IN FEAR

1 Like

Re: Afterlife by ojimbo(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
as if you will live for ever on earth
Re: Afterlife by CANTICLES: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

" the dead knows nothing " ecc 9:5

[size=25] a livin dog is BETTER THAN a dead lion [/size]

1 Like

Re: Afterlife by CANTICLES: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Near Death Experience you say.. You know what happens when one dies? just the same thing that happens when some switch off a television.. you see nothing, hear nothing and you became nothing .. And for those that claim to see heaven when they are about to die.. it's what they are thinking of when dying?

I like that bolded statement , funny part is that Adam of the bible himself knew what death is aftrall he would have seen animals die .

Let God explain what death is

" You ( Adam) are dust and to Dust You ( Adam) Shall RETURN" Gen 3:19

Where was adam before God made him ? In the dust, lifeless as dust . Therefore at death, he return to his former non existence and lifelessness as dust .
Re: Afterlife by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
CANTICLES:

I like that bolded statement , funny part is that Adam of the bible himself knew what death is aftrall he would have seen animals die .

Let God explain what death is

" You ( Adam) are dust and to Dust You ( Adam) Shall RETURN" Gen 3:19

Where was adam before God made him ? In the dust, lifeless as dust . Therefore at death, he return to his former non existence and lifelessness as dust .
that's what i'm trying to get him to understand

(1) (Reply)

The Girl With Four Boyfriends / Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible / UNDERSTANDING LUKE 19 Vs 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.