Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. (10438 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / I Need Help With My Company Logo / Need 3d Modellers For My Company No Need For An Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by sojioguns(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2009
Gamine and Kemji, sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
You two make a great couple.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Gamine(f): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2009
Well, if it makes him feel better and sleep easier at night!!! grin

After creating such nightmares, i guess one deserves some good time! grin
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2009
Gamine & Kemji

Ewwww!

In a tree

God forbid!
Make she begin dey criticize my kissing? Small time she go begin criticize the poor tree! Abeg Make that kind story no leave this room O!
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by ajayi1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
grin grin grin RODFLMAO grin grin grin

Very Funny Thread, Waoh. What kinda poster is this?

@ Poster.

It will be very bad of you if you can apologise to guys and gurls that add effort to this thread.

@ Kemi

It's not your fault at all so you can't be blame you. But try to inform your client to apologise to guys here.

@ Gamine

ROFLMAO, Is your comment real or because of the beef between you and kemi?

@ Soji

I dey feel you, wink

@ All

You guys are good but needs more challenges on graphics, and believe me Kemi didnt win the competition just because the poster want kemi to design is Logo.

See you guys on top cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by bonebaba(m): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
i guess Kemjisuper is the winner, his stuff is tight and unique and to the room, thanks for your effort and i really appreciate it.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Gamine(f): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Ajayi,

it may sound funny but my comments are VERY real

I have BIG ISSUES, with bad design, thats all. can i even call it design sef, horrible contraptions
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Gamine
Dont hold your breath, there's plenty of bad designs where that came from!

If you cant beat me, my dear, join me! LoL ;-)
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
@Gamine

If you cant beat me, my dear, join me! LoL ;-)
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Gamine(f): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2009

Whats this?

A sad attempt at Satire. undecided

If you cant beat me, my dear, join me

You are already committing suicide, no need to hasten it for you.

Enjoy.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2009
@Gamine
Only poverty stricken people have the choice of committing suicide. Last I remember, I won $100 right here on Nairaland.

As for you, what do you have to show for all your criticism? I wonder if you can design sef. Anyways, as much as you like to keep beefing me, I glad at least once I shut your mouth with something I did with one of your old sketches.

Remember GAMIANTE'S ELF? I bet you do. LoL
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Gamine(f): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2009
Last I remember, I won $100 right here on Nairaland.

You are indeed hungry.

I glad at least once I shut your mouth with something I did with one of your old sketches.

Its good to dream.

Even when your "design practice" dies a natural death, someone may even attain it on your behalf.

But when you keep taking design down to depths that are even geographically impossible.

Learn to shut your mouth, you may just drown in your own vomit.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by sojioguns(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2009
Are you guys still on about this? This is one strong beefing. You guys should cool it out. Or better still, let Nairalanders create a graphics battle between both of you. Anyone in support of that??
I know Kemji would like that.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2009
Hmm, a Graphics Battle between me & Gamine?

Not a bad idea but lets save her the embarrassment. Its not a battle of words, or criticism. Plus I'd rather do a battle with a worthy opponent I can learn from e.g. Grafikdon (am I insane?)
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by sojioguns(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2009
Seriously, I would love to see the battle.
Once another Nairalander approves, I could come up with the theme. grin
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Gamine(f): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2009
Sojioguns,

I wouldn't deign.

I know Grafikdon, neither will he.

Let Kemjisuper die naturally.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 3:21am On Mar 01, 2009
@Gamine
Ha Ha, I never knew you're a Big Fat Chicken! (or a small slim chicken depending on your actual physical stature). You're so eager to jump at anybody's graphics with fake sadistic comments yet you cant design jack anymore? I really think over the years you developed your loud mouth and let your skills rot! I cant be moved by your fake criticism, so long as you're not near qualified to do so.
Cheers
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by OKX(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2009
@ kemji gamine

professional rivalry is one thing, but this is getting ridiculous- not to mention annoying.
i expect the more mature one of u two, to quit responding and end this embarassment!
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2009
@OKX
Na you sabi wetin dey annoy you. There are plenty other threads to keep you busy.
Cheers
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by bonebaba(m): 5:03am On Mar 02, 2009
@OKX
i feel you dawg
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2009
@bonebaba
Let's finalize on the deal. Here's a preview of the mic logo on a baseball cap. What d'you think?

Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by promohut: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2009
Hi Kemji,

i'm a design manager/consultant and i read through the graphics section every single day but i always lay low because i want to see very well from a neutral point of view. You may think Gamine is just seriously unto you but the first time i saw your work on this forum, i was wondering why you bother posting as a pro. No offence but your your works are not presentable. They dont have a good flow and you have a bad eye for colour representation. Not everyone is born a good artist but i believe you can grow if you develop yourself. However, as passionate as you are about graphic arts, i thought you'll grow to be real good one day;i doubt that now. People on this forum have been cautious when commenting on your works but i feel you need to really get a mentor and work well on yourself. Funny enough, the first time i saw Gamine's work, i told my other partners about it and i found out stuff about her and i hope to work with her someday. Her comments about your work are very factual, please read them and view your works again. When we see people like grafikdon,sojioguns, smartsoft, OKX,resichild, wham, justbones and lots of others,We are impressed with what we have in this country. I think you should check their works and learn from them before you actually call yourself a professional graphic artist. there are lots of other good artists in Nigeria who don't even post their works on nairaland.You can even check international sites like escape studios, galleries of art schools and design firms and see if you are going on the right path. We always like to cut corners in Nigeria and it is seriously affecting the creativity industry. Please see what they do in South Africa.

Please Kemji, You might insult me and all that, You don't know me.  cheesy But as an international expert, i have seen that you have a very long way to go in graphic arts and design. But i believe your passion can get you there(without pride).

Good work everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 11:43am On Mar 02, 2009
@promohut
Thanks

@Bonebaba
It's your comments I'm expecting. Lemme know your mind, or mail me as usual.

Cheers
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by CGKing(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
Looking at the whole thing from the
beginning, I think this thread is one big
sham.

Kemji, be honest, who is bonebaba?
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 11:51am On Mar 07, 2009
@CGKing
What's your point? undecided
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by segevu(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hi peeps i saw this thread yesterday and i rushed off to my PC to see what i could pull up anyways i came up with this lil' baby rite here hope it's cool?

It's got an explanation behind it just like every logo does if u wanna know what tis about holler at me

Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Bonebaba
Hi Sir, you still havent made your comment on the last sample I sent, but your mail still suggested you may have not seen it yet. I've mailed you final copies to comment and make your final pick.

Lemme know how we're to proceed.

Cheers
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by emmakc(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2009
Am i still free to participate. Atleast am good at branding, i think i need your slogan. Emmakchinedu@yahoo.com
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by CGKing(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2009
@ emmakc,

No my friend, it is of no use to continue here.
Kemji, (or sorry), , bonebaba, or rather Kemji alias "bonebaba" has awarded
bonebaba alias Kemji the winner. Dont worry, you will get a chance to show your stuff
in more creditble competitions.
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by annekix(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ cgking

Kemji, (or sorry), , bonebaba, or rather Kemji alias "bonebaba" has awarded
bonebaba alias Kemji the winner. Dont worry, you will get a chance to show your stuff
in more creditble competitions.

Hee hEEe heee rmaoflol!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thot it was only me thinking like dis,
e dey pain me say i no notice d guy format on time,

any how sha notin do am,
Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by Kemjisuper(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2009
Come on you guys, I won't stoop that low. undecided

@Bonebaba and @Kemjisuper are not even close to being the same person. If you're observant, I believe our writing styles on our posts are not the same. I really don't owe anyone an explanation for this but I just want to put a stop to this kind of unproductive thinking.

I myself thought he wasn't serious anymore after he didn't reply my mails but yesterday he actually called me on phone asking a modification to the design.

Please, my Nairaland bros - let's always think positive! cool

PS: To all new visitors to this thread - this was never a competition in the first place. Some people just assumed it was and started submitting entries. It doesn't hurt to post your works for admiration, inspiration or criticism. It pays just to hear what people think about your works!

Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Design A Logo For My Company And I Will Pay 10,000 naira. by CGKing(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2009
No body asked for this explanation. you went ahead
to explain something we dont understand only to say
you dont owe anyone, something, onething
Pls Bonebaba, or sorry kemji pls make we hear word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best Film, Broadcasting And Media Institute Is Admiting! / Designedbycas Graphics Gallery / Professional Nigerian Photographers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.