Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Do You Need A 50k Usd An A Loan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need A 50k Usd An A Loan (491 Views)

Earn A $50,000 (usd) Scholarship- Founder's Scholarship / Earn A $50,000 (usd) Scholarship- Founder's Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A 50k Usd An A Loan by jambrr: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Hello everybody, I am Mrs Ann Mike ,currently living in USA,I am a married man at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation by august 2012 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son medication. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender by a friend named Mr. James and i got a loan sum of$10,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment. So dear,if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan with low interest rate of 2% and better repayment plans and schedule,please contact Mr. Mike Stanlley he doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him,he offers all kinds of loans to both individuals and company and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact his company through this email stanlleymike@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A 50k Usd An A Loan by Justpassingby45(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2015
The money is too small na! Is it to smoke or eat with it? Anyway we appreciate ur guesture.
Re: Do You Need A 50k Usd An A Loan by SPAGGYYY(f): 2:44am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Mod please take this to FP people need to this is scam

Nairalanders I need u all to knw that this is a pure scam deal, how can someone decide to loan you as much as 50k dollars (#10,000,000) with out collateral.

Now d woman said she is "mrs Ann mike and d lender is stanley mike" does dat not call for questioning?

She also said "she" is a married "man" this makes it obvious that the OP is actually a man in disguise"

She claims to live in USA but still cannot afford her son medication bills and could not even get a bank loan, if truly she is from USA she doesn't even need to go to d bank for loan, the social welfare will take care of her son

Do not fall for dis scam please

MODs its ur turn to safe Nairalanders... [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Study In Europe: List Of Low Tuition Medical Universities In Bulgaria / Uniuyo Info / Why Uniuyo, UI And Other Universities Should Stop Insisting On Late Payment Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.