Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Latest Majek Fashek 2015 Performance - Live!. Actor Peter Edochie in Attendance. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Latest Majek Fashek 2015 Performance - Live!. Actor Peter Edochie in Attendance. (449 Views)

Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) / R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / Save Majek Fashek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Majek Fashek 2015 Performance - Live!. Actor Peter Edochie in Attendance. by musicwriter(m): 1:33am On Jun 02, 2015
You see, I don't believe in God because the bible say so. Rather, I believe him because of my personal experiences. Experience have taught me that his words always stand the test of time. His words always prove itself.

Majek Fashek is the only Nigerian musician that I know of that promote the kingdom of Jah. And because of that he's the only Nigerian Musician of the 80's that still perform today. Despite his personal struggle against satan and the kingdom of darkness, he still have his heads above the waters.

God said those who trust in him shall be like mount zion that shall not be removed but abide forever.

Watch Majek Fashek live - 2015. Blessings!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs_kLWGlSJ0?list=PLuug0KravJ_6axSWASj81XxTSlDgX0OLv

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: R2bees Ft. Davido – GBOZA / Audio | Double Six Ft. Double K - Dead Presidents Freestyle. Sick !!! / Exclusive Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.