Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit (806 Views)

Original Beauty Products (high End,low End And Amazing Dupes) / Let's Tell The World About Your Beauty Products Today / Awesome Beauty Products Reviews From I Look Dope With Chris Konor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit by MCastle: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Hi my Nairalanders I will love to show you how to import beauty products from Sweden
You will get direct contact with the company
Also we have office in Nigeria.
I cant add company name because of the rules on Nl so...
Product include
Anti ageing cream to reduce wrinkles
Nice perfumes for Men and Women
Hair care product to restore the beauty of your hair.
Make-up stuff and tools
Body care
Child care products.

You can start as low as 10k

I advice female university students to take advantage of this.. Just tell me from Nairaland and I will teach you for free.
Lets support our youth
Think of someone that need the extra income and send the info to them.
Add me on whatsapp 08161333339

Re: How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit by Enesth(f): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
I'm interested
Re: How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit by MCastle: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Add me on whatsapp its very easy..like 1hr training. We will do it online together.
Re: How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit by viva7: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
How possible is it? Here's my email add. viva-cruise@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit by MCastle: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Have you started the business already? @Viva I send the link to your email.
Re: How To Import Beauty Products And Make 30% Profit by MCastle: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Everything started here... am posting this pictures to so how far we have gone.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Fresh Look / Miss Heiress Nigeria Cultural Pageant (mhncp 2015) / Meet The Princess Who Wore Four Different Wedding Dresses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.