Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained (6321 Views)

Nigerian Currency Crisis Explained: What We Know And Don’t Know - Bloomberg / Paidverts.com Hep / How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Some days ago, I was highly motivated by a he/she who created a thread about making money with PPD.
In the same vane, taking into note about the existence of a similar 'not so explained' thread on NL, I want to take you guys on a step by step method I'm personally using, for free.
I didn't start this thread earlier because I have not withdrawn from the website, but last weekend I got alert from the website, so it's very real.

Pls for those intrested on the easy way out, pls book your space.

NB: you won't click a dime add. Everything will be automated. You just watch your money rise.....
Pls don't send any email, I won't send any thing. I'm teaching it here. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by ogo4god: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Iam here for learning..thank u
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by drtmighty(f): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2015
interested winkinterested
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by lorrin: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Here to learn also.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Raymondif: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Good job!
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Let's Roll........ Here are some terminologies we are going to be using...
1. BAPs, AKA Bonus ad points. This serves 2 functions. a. Its like a life wire, it keeps you active For 21days. if you didn't click on it, after 21days you account will not be able to receive paid ads.
b. Just as the name implies it's a bonus, it is substituted for money or ads to click. The money BAPs you have, the better chances of making money.

2. Paid ads. When your BAPs are swaped for money, you get what is called paid ads. It can come in any amount, $.0005, $0.001, $0.02 etc. And they might be up to 100 units or more, sometimes less. You are required to view the ads for the money to be credited to your account.

3. Groups. There are groups 1-15, the higher ur group, the higher the money you receive daily. I'm in group 4.

4. Time. Each ad sent to you expires after the time you see on it, if you don't view it. When this happens, you loose your money and also the BAPs that was consumed or swapped.

5. Recycled ads ♻ upgrade. These are people's expired ads that will be sent to you to view. It cost $0.05, an equivalent of $1 will be sent to you. That's another means of profit.

6. My ads campaign. To make money on this platform you will need to invest. That's the simple truth. Your investment can start as low as $1, but I must be frank here, you need good money to see good results. As for me and my household, I started with $20 and I found myself in group 4.
This is how it works here, if you pay any amount, you will produce any link, may be a ppc link, I will advice, adfly, link bucks etc shortened links, people will view this links, you make money and more BAPs will be added to your account. Let me do it practical. If you invest $20, you are expected to have $30 at the end of the BAPs consumption. However people will view your link to also make extra buck.
The truth is, I cant really tell, how long before the BAPs are consumed. It's as if it's close to or more than a month.
But the major idea behind Paidvert is to grow ur BAPs daily, as you make money in your account, use it to buy BAPs and grow ur account atleast for 3 months. So the other name for Paidvert is patience.

NB. I said I will release my own way of automating it and not clicking on any ad but my money grows.

More in this later...

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by tonjeola(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Space booked
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by olafunso: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
I opened an acct with paidverts but l can no log in pls help me out
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 3:22am On Jun 03, 2015
olafunso:

One step at a time pls.
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by realadesco(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm

Space booked
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Hafis16(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Following
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good day guys.... let's Roll.
paidvert u must know is not a get rich quick site, it's an investment arena, where you invest $1 to make $1.50. And it's not for free they give, u must work to earn, your investment + profit. So the truth about the site is that, you make your money in 2 ways.
1. Free method which can take more than 6 months to see something tangible.
2. You invest and in 2 months or so, you get your pay.

Pls I must state that you can't start making big payout in less than 4 weeks. Please....
If that is understood, let's Roll.

There is no point teaching the free method cos, it's a waste of megabyte.

For the paid method, as at today's standing. This is what we're paid out.

BAP Group $ Ads

1. 100 to 1599 0.0200
2. 1600 to 12k 0.0532
3. 12000 to 24k 0.0975
4. 24k to 48k 0.1690
5. 48k to 96k 0.2967
6. 96k to 180k 0.5417
7. 180k to 360k 1.0265
8. 360k to 720k 1.9724
9. 720k to 1.5m 4.0250
10. 1.5m to 3m 8.0500
11. 3m to 6m 14.8750

Those who fall on-the- first are free guys... So paid ones start from No. 2. Eg. Myself I'm on group 4 on paid... I.e 48-96k. The ads I will receive today will be a total of $0.2.

Discouraging right Well I'm here to tell you the truth and it works here.

How much did I pay to get to that level?? It's $20 ads I bought. Anyway I'm planning to increase it to $300. The truth is, the higher your investment, the higher your payout.

So it's strictly for guys with mega capital who have patience.

Next i will be realizing the building from scratch method and also the auto method I'm using to click all my ads + ♻ ads...

A chart earlier with my mentor on paidvert.

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Danyl(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
this is getting interesting. I am beginning to see that if u dont invest with your funds in anything your growth will always be slow. its Tym to gt into this.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by vikizeal(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Following you bumper to bumper
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Danyl(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
olafunso:
r u using mobile phone to login? there is a way to do it
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by busuyem: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
it looks too good to be true.
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by olafunso: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
I use phone and laptop
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by dayjee: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
hmmm interesting....pls show us the automatic system u use in clicking all ur ads at once
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by gagzee(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
So my question is....have you witdrawed?
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2015
shinning eyes
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Pesuzok(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2015
OP i am waiting for the auto method you said. I am tired of clicking at 0.0005 dollar per ad.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Pesuzok(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2015
I have a site i am currently using, just registered recently and have already earned 2.30 dollars on my 100 dollars invested in 1 day.

I have requested to withdraw 2 dollars from the earned amount.

If you want to swim with me, you can just try with 10 dollars which is the minimum.

https://cryptoconomist.biz/?ref=seankelly
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by dayjee: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
CHINOIFY......... can i have ur phone number pls??
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by Danyl(m): 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
but paidverts.com is on maintenance ryt now...o.
for the guy that hasn't bn able to login, on your mobile preferrably android use ur default phone browser not opera or ucweb o. allow javascript to be run on your phone through your browser settings then on the 'presentation of web documents', pick mobile instead of desktop view. reload your browser you wil be able to see captcha instead of those options you hv to select to prove you are real human trying to login.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
ultimatesafety:
please how can i open and verify a bitcoin account with my mobile number? when i wanted to verify my number no code sent to me

Which bitcoin wallet are you using?? Coinbase or xapo or which
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by vaniesexy: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need not more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me
Re: How To Make Money On PAIDVERTS Well Explained by chinoify: 2:14am On Jun 10, 2015
vaniesexy:
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch
how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I
need not more than 100 people who r ready to change their financial statues and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into
this real biz....chat up with me on whatsapp 08161679285, only serious minded pipl should contact me

Scam.... This thread is free. Why the call

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 70k? / Limited Paypal Account With Legit $7000+ For Sale (pics) (SOLD) / Friends Please, I Did My BVN Twice. Hope It Won't Cause Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.