Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker (2443 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / Berem Moniker Has Been Deactivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Goodmorning literature landers.
-------------------------------------------
Am apparently new to you guys here in this section but permit me to spew my thrash and leavegringrin

I dont know if i have the skills of an orator neither do i believe so much in my literary talent....however, i have a message and it must be heard..
Today am seizing the oppertunity to extol the virtues and tenacity of someone so rugged, passionate and courteous. She has been a part of NL for a while. She posted fine topics and her comment on different threads speaks volume of her brilliance and intelligence. She is beautiful i must add. Her mien is so overwhelming and her taste for technology is commendable. She doesnt know me, but i know her- even tough from afar. We stood by twaci together during her contest but she fought most of twaci's battles head on. She would give anything to support someone whom she believed is more worthy of the crown.
Today i wish she was here. Her moniker has since been deactivated for reasons i dont know yet. I wish she was here, to carry my burden, to soften my pain, to fight my battles...to be in my team. Who am i talking about?
She is no other than the NL famous and widely respected LALA247 **a round of applause**gringringrin
---------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen of the literature city. My name is feranmi and my moniker is scentmarlc. Am aspiring to be the next Mr Nairaland. I cant possible be a king without knowing the land and all of its people. I admit my fallibility and imperfectness. I wish i could boast of many threads in this section but y'all know how big NL is and all its interesting sections.. Am hoping to be a true leader and one that keeps touch with all the bases.
The election is comin up soon and am counting on your support. If i could extol someone who hasnt even lifted a finger to support my cause, how much more of you guys that are eligible and capable of contributing to my cause. You be a part of my WINNING TEAM, #TeamScent on whatsapp via my contact on my signature.
I feel compelled not to tag my team in this post, but am in the middle of nowhere. Am in a section filled with professors and literary giants. International orators and certified authors.........who then is gona read my UNSERIOUS-LONG epistle if not my SILLY NAUGHTY LOVING AND PASSIONATE FRIENDSgringringringringrin adeh39, twaci, calebosko,kingTom, tunnamania, trypa, cyndax and so many more.
God bless Literature. Section and all of its members, Godbless Nairaland. God bless TeamScent. I love you all.
THANK YOU
**resounding applause rents the air gringringringringringrin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by kwencypresh(f): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2015
@OP ur dreams have come through today. "4 d fact dat u did this men!!! Ure like buhari, ure everybody's champ and nobody's champ, so therefore onbehalf of those dat supported TWACI i hereby delare that im going to be one of ur campaign managers and lemme quickly introduce u to lala247, "she is now ladyboss1, "okay lala let us all keep this ball rolling.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Tunnamania(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2015
During the presidential campaigns, APC conducted ward to ward campaigns in each state of the federation.
That's to show how much they needed the masses to support their candidates.
Scentmarlc is hereby soliciting your support to be crowned Mr nairaland of the year 2015.
He started the campaign from our constituency ( Romance section), where he won me over with his well constructed persuasive writeup.
The campaign train is now in this constituency (literature section) to solicit your support . We do hope you all will support our party (APC).
Thanks for your anticipated support .
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2015
Aww! This is a nice write-up Dear.... I'm very sure you will make a good leader, because for you to think of coming to this Wonderful Literature section and write something like this, then i think you are worth being the next MR NL...... You hv won my heart and vote already because I love intelligent people and I'm sure all the Literaturelanders too will like you and vote for you when the time comes..... Abi?

Kwencypresh how una see this guy? Check him out and tell me what you think at our usual joint * winks*
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2015
kwencypresh:
hmmmmm
kween babe....howfar nah. Yu juz forget me for hia. How parols for una area.

Hope say my epistle no too boring
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@OP ur dreams have come through today. "4 d fact dat u did this men!!! Ure like buhari, ure everybody's champ and nobody's champ, so therefore onbehalf of those dat supported TWACI i hereby delare that im going to be one of ur campaign managers and lemme quickly introduce u to lala247, "she is now ladyboss1, "okay lala let us all keep this ball rolling.
my dear orgasmic friend....am so so so humbled. Thankk you so much. Never knew lala is still on NL Sef. I hope she dusts her bag and hop on my traingringrin

1 Like

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2015
sweetorgasm:
my dear orgasmic friend....am so so so humbled. Thankk you so much. Never knew lala is still on NL Sef. I hope she dusts her bag and hop on my traingringrin

Tanx bozz, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Tunnamania:
During the presidential campaigns, APC conducted ward to ward campaigns in each state of the federation.
That's to show how much they needed the masses to support their candidates.
Scentmarlc is hereby soliciting your support to be crowned Mr nairaland of the year 2015.
He started the campaign from our constituency ( Romance section), where he won me over with his well constructed persuasive writeup.
The campaign train is now in this constituency (literature section) to solicit your support . We do hope you all will support our party (APC).
Thanks for your anticipated support .
tanx for the heads up bozz, i appreciate
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:
Aww! This is a nice write-up Dear.... I'm very sure you will make a good leader, because for you to think of coming to this Wonderful Literature section and write something like this, then i think you are worth being the next MR NL...... You hv won my heart and vote already because I love intelligent people and I'm sure all the Literaturelanders too will like you and vote for you when the time comes..... Abi?

Kwencypresh how una see this guy? Check him out and tell me what you think at our usual joint * winks*

Am so flattered dearie. Tanx for all ya support. Kweencypresh is my homegurl, am sure she will come around.

Buh i neva know say una get secret joints ooooogringringrin
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

Am so flattered dearie. Tanx for all ya support. Kweencypresh is my homegurl, am sure she will come around.

Buh i neva know say una get secret joints ooooogringringrin

Tanx babe, i appreciate
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Tunnamania(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2015
scentmarlc:
tanx for the heads up bozz, i appreciate
You are welcome.
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by kwencypresh(f): 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
scentmarlc:
kween babe....howfar nah. Yu juz forget me for hia. How parols for una area.

Hope say my epistle no too boring
com n see me for special prayers
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
kwencypresh:
com n see me for special prayers
okkk no wahala. Shey make i bring annointing oil join;dcheesygrin
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by kwencypresh(f): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
scentmarlc:
okkk no wahala. Shey make i bring annointing oil join;dcheesygrin
add cane abeg
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
kwencypresh:
add cane abeg
no lele...am on my way. I hope say na ontop mountain yur church day sha ooo.........coz wen i push people that canes me, i like to see dem rolll befor dey diegringringrin
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

leader of what or where exactly?
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
badht guy, yu wan dey fall yur padii hand for hia abiii.....continuuuu??
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
scentmarlc:
badht guy, yu wan dey fall yur padii hand for hia abiii.....continuuuu??
Oga its just a question nau? Goodluck anyways.
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
PervyByNature:

Calm down na grin

He's one of the guys contesting for the MR NL 2015, I checked him out and I like the way he compose himself and everything..........

So I said my mind...... you can check him out too and let us know what you think.
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 03, 2015
I was here sha tongue
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
adeh39:

Calm down na grin

He's one of the guys contesting for the MR NL 2015, I checked him out and I like the way he compose himself and everything..........

So I said my mind...... you can check him out too and let us know what you think.
Well, i'm not even interested in the Mr.NL thingy..
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
Well, i'm not even interested in the Mr.NL thingy..

Oh! Sorry nah cheesy
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by scentmarlc(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
diddydiva:
I was here sha tongue
its like i know yu somewhere. U live in newyork?.....oh yea, i tink i remember, we met at sean diddy's bash, he introduced yu as his sister......**taking a closer look** .........awhhhh na yu sha, iya basira's daughter, fryiing akara in oja obagringringrin

Diddy was here truely....babe we gatz talk.
Stay untouchedcheesycheesy **by dem bad niggas**cheesy
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:
boss boss

No wonder grin

Just don't forget me totally sha
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
scentmarlc:

Goodmorning literature landers.
-------------------------------------------
Am apparently new to you guys here in this section but permit me to spew my thrash and leavegringrin

I dont know if i have the skills of an orator neither do i believe so much in my literary talent....however, i have a message and it must be heard..
Today am seizing the oppertunity to extol the virtues and tenacity of someone so rugged, passionate and courteous. She has been a part of NL for a while. She posted fine topics and her comment on different threads speaks volume of her brilliance and intelligence. She is beautiful i must add. Her mien is so overwhelming and her taste for technology is commendable. She doesnt know me, but i know her- even tough from afar. We stood by twaci together during her contest but she fought most of twaci's battles head on. She would give anything to support someone whom she believed is more worthy of the crown.
Today i wish she was here. Her moniker has since been deactivated for reasons i dont know yet. I wish she was here, to carry my burden, to soften my pain, to fight my battles...to be in my team. Who am i talking about?
She is no other than the NL famous and widely respected LALA247 **a round of applause**gringringrin
---------------------------------------------------
Ladies and gentlemen of the literature city. My name is feranmi and my moniker is scentmarlc. Am aspiring to be the next Mr Nairaland. I cant possible be a king without knowing the land and all of its people. I admit my fallibility and imperfectness. I wish i could boast of many threads in this section but y'all know how big NL is and all its interesting sections.. Am hoping to be a true leader and one that keeps touch with all the bases.
The election is comin up soon and am counting on your support. If i could extol someone who hasnt even lifted a finger to support my cause, how much more of you guys that are eligible and capable of contributing to my cause. You be a part of my WINNING TEAM, #TeamScent on whatsapp via my contact on my signature.
I feel compelled not to tag my team in this post, but am in the middle of nowhere. Am in a section filled with professors and literary giants. International orators and certified authors.........who then is gona read my UNSERIOUS-LONG epistle if not my SILLY NAUGHTY LOVING AND PASSIONATE FRIENDSgringringringringrin adeh39, twaci, calebosko,kingTom, tunnamania, trypa, cyndax and so many more.
God bless Literature. Section and all of its members, Godbless Nairaland. God bless TeamScent. I love you all.
THANK YOU
**resounding applause rents the air gringringringringringrin

*crying*
Awww really sweet .. If i could see u i would give u a big hug
Thanks hun kiss chai n u guys knw i get emotional with these writings smiley

1 Like

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Xoxo
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by asumo12: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

ola so na real u?

just peep ur profile pix welicomu

grin grin grin
LadyBoss1:

*crying*
Awww really sweet .. If i could see u i would give u a big hug
Thanks hun kiss chai n u guys knw i get emotional with these writings smiley

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided

ola so na real u?

just peep ur profile pix welicomu

grin grin grin
Instead make u dey kiss me u dey bend face

Grabs him * hugs*
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by asumo12: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
why would i be kissing u?

when u left without a trace nko?

cry cry cry

LadyBoss1:

Instead make u dey kiss me u dey bend face

Grabs him * hugs*

*slap her face passionately*

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:
why would i be kissing u?

when u left without a trace nko?

cry cry cry

*slap her face passionately*

kiss kiss kiss
Ma binu smiley
Re: Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker by asumo12: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
miobinu rara jare!

how was ur trip from lala247 to ladyboss! ?

grin grin grin

LadyBoss1:

Ma binu smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Monitor Lizard I Killed In My Location This Afternoon (photos) / States/capital With Best power supply In Nigeria / First Time Gotv[gocoda] Installation Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.