Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Wonderful People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wonderful People (604 Views)

How To Make A Wonderful Pond In The Garden Of Your Home Or At Any Other Place! / Wonderful.. Giant Whale Shark Caught In China By Local Fisher Man / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful People by emmaub: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2009
hello nlanders,for the past two months i've been following your topics and contributions and i will like to say they are really wonderful just as you nlandrs are wonderful people.but i will like to remind you guys that,in you relationships as well as in your working places always remember that there is a God in heaven watching you.one day we will all die and then we will have to give account of how we lived our lives for him(God) while we were alive(that is if we lived for him at all).in our relationships,in our communications,our working places e.t.c.we need to always remember God. pls if any one have a different opinion i will like to here it.

(1) (Reply)

The Concept Is Fundamentally Flawed / Where Is Tumfulu? / I Need A Simple But Professional Looking Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.