Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why We Lost Against Brazil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why We Lost Against Brazil (520 Views)

Hilarious Faces Of Divers At The Rio 2016 Olympics In Brazil / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel / Flying Eagles Fail To Fly Against Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Lost Against Brazil by Adubiaran(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
A lot was expected from manu garba boys against Brazil but the boys let us down with their display..
from my own personal observation and opinion...

I think our jersey contributed to our defeat. for Christ sake!! who designed such jersey for us?

for those clamouring for kelechi to be introduced to the super eagles.. I think we should try and give the young lad time to develop himself... although I will blame the coach for starting him against Brazil ( cos he has been away from the team for sometimes now, hence it will be quite difficult for him to blend with them)... it only takes exceptional players at their age to perform d kind of magic we are expecting from him.

Amaju "picknick"is another problem we are having in Nigeria football.... he should stop doing the work of coaches and look at the kind of jersey he signed for us..

management is another problem of that team.. the fact that we have d likes of awoniyi, Isaac success, kelechi et el does not mean they should be on the pitch at the same time...

I pray we win our next match 'cos am so much interested in dis boys....
Re: Why We Lost Against Brazil by kingabdull: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Na so so excuses, na so e dey start......

(1) (Reply)

De Gea Tells Manchester United: I Want To Join Real Madrid / Messi Devastated By New Defeat In Final / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.