Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha (1167 Views)

Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download / Best Ten Android Games To Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha by Buchukwu: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Anyone in Onitsha willing to sell his used ps4 games should please indicate. I'm ready to buy. You can name the games you have and drop your number let me call. I have FIFA 15
Re: I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha by TS2(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
Baba no try am o.

Onitsha boys jus arrange gameboy colour game give you say na PS4.

Jus order from somewhere else like PH or Gidi.
Re: I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha by smurfymorello: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Hi buchukwu I have ps4 games am willing to sell....i have need for speed rivals, battle field 4..murdered(soul suspect) and injustice (gods among us)....if your interested I can meet you anywhere you want I stay around iyowa....or you can send me a mail so I'll give you my number (it's private if not I'll post it here)...thanks....okeyforever2001@yahoo.com....oh and if anybody has gta v I'll like to buy too... grin......sorry need for speed is inside the p4 will upload it once there's light..

Re: I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha by BiafranMan: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
smurfymorello:
Hi buchukwu I have ps4 games am willing to sell....i have need for speed rivals, battle field 4..murdered(soul suspect) and injustice (gods among us)....if your interested I can meet you anywhere you want I stay around iyowa....or you can send me a mail so I'll give you my number (it's private if not I'll post it here)...thanks....okeyforever2001@yahoo.com....oh and if anybody has gta v I'll like to buy too... grin......sorry need for speed is inside the p4 will upload it once there's light..
p4?
Re: I Need Ps4 Games To Buy In Onitsha by Buchukwu: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
smurfymorello:
Guy drop ur number here, i'll call you. I dey awka road.

(1) (Reply)

Fallout 4 / Black Friday 2015; Best Ps4 Deals. / Ps(play Staion) Ps 2,3,4 Gamers Competition, Come In If You Are A Game Guru..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.