Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent (2840 Views)

I Have Not Been Paid By Npower. / Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / Chevron, Total, Mobil, NNPC, NLNG - HSE Career Prospects? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent by perrybrain(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please a friend of mine who was called for an IT programme in Chevron at Lagos,lEKKI AREA; has been so worried and wants to knw hw much they pay b4 he fanally move over there and also,if they do retain their IT student after d end of the programme to permanent staff.please if there b any who wit reliable idea,shud pls help out. LUV U GUYX cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

YABBING IS VRY MUCH ALLOWED BT PLS DON'T 4GT I NEED UR HELP
\

tnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent by kingzx0(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
Why don't you aim for the experience, not the pay since you're on industrial training. I doubt any valuable skill would be obtained if you make pay the criteria, just my opinion.
Re: How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent by profem1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
perrybrain:
Please a friend of mine who was called for an IT programme in Chevron at Lagos,lEKKI AREA; has been so worried and wants to knw hw much they pay b4 he fanally move over there and also,if they do retain their IT student after d end of the programme to permanent staff.please if there b any who wit reliable idea,shud pls help out. LUV U GUYX cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

YABBING IS VRY MUCH ALLOWED BT PLS DON'T 4GT I NEED UR HELP
\

tnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
how did that friend of yours apply. I need a place for IT too
Re: How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
I think it's around 25 - 30k, and NO the fact that you have done IT there doesn't guarantee you a spot.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out! 10 Interview Questions Designed To Trick You / 69th Independence Day Essays In Malayalam | 15 August Short Essays In Kannada / A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading.. #2500 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.