Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? (1414 Views)

How Bright Are Nairalanders / Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by missbehave247(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Codyt(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
The fact that we can't see one another gives most of us the advantage to throw derogatory comments.

Have you read online comments from US websites? There's nothing like that. A black man with a small brain!

BTW, all views are based totally on opinions. We can never see nor feel things the same way. I believe Seun can't do anything about this really....
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by dharay99: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wiztonero:
The speed with which people seize any opportunity to trade insults on Nairaland is phenomenal. Why is this so?
I just don't know for dem. cry
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by RobinHez(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2015
like say if dem see me for real life dem fit tell me rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by pussygotlips: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
I hate all other insults except the one that says,

"thunder fire your blokos"
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Lagusta(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
The op is a madman... angry

Quote me and die!!! grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wiztonero:
The speed with which people seize any opportunity to trade insults on Nairaland is phenomenal. Why is this so?

Typical Nigerian attitude

Thank God I'm from ondo
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by RobinHez(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lagusta:
Quote me and die!!! grin
tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
Some people have need anger management ...
They are naturally angry.

Example is slimmy05

grin grin He takes issues to the heart grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by xavier0327(f): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
Most forums are for certain category/age/groups of people as members eg. Business peeps, students, married people, nursing mothers, singles etc. Who think and act on the same psychological level....NAIRALAND has all in one!!! when you have mature and immature people in the same forum, why wont there be insults?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lagusta:
Quote me and die!!! grin
See what I'm talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by jejemanito: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Codyt:
The fact that we can't see one another gives most of us the advantage to throw derogatory comments.

Have you read online comments from US websites? There's nothing like that. A black man with a small brain!

BTW, all views are based totally on opinions. We can never see nor feel things the same way. I believe Seun can't do anything about this really....
Foreign sites have elements of insults. It's just they employ a lot of sarcasm in making derogatory comments

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by realdee44(f): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Typical Nigerian attitude

Thank God I'm from ondo
hahahaha so ondo is not in Nigeria I was suspecting it, thank you for confirming it to me grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by realdee44(f): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Wiztonero:
am telling you, something has to be done about this really.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Aspiregreat: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lagusta:

Quote me and die!!! grin

Psychotic patient angry

Quote me and........ grin tongue
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Codyt(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
jejemanito:
Foreign sites have elements of insults. It's just they employ a lot of sarcasm in making derogatory comments
I was hoping someone would say that. Neatly put with polished English. Unlike here. Always displaying animalistic behavioural disorder.
When I joined nairaland, it was minimal unlike now. Most newbies just come here and say whatever they want. angry
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by jejemanito: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Codyt:

I was hoping someone would say that. Neatly put with polished English. Unlike here. Always displaying animalistic behavioural disorder.
When I joined nairaland, it was minimal unlike now. Most newbies just come here and say whatever they want. angry
I tell you. They throw banters quite alright but when you see how intelligently constructed their insults are, one will easily forget that it was an insult unlike NL and the painful part of it is that deep down his heart, Sêun is not that interested in imposing strong punishments on the chief culprits i.e 'Igbo vs Yoruba' crew and the 'APC vs PDP' gang

Why? because to the best of my knowledge they burn more data on NL more than anyone. 'If them vex deactivate eh sèun's bank account won't find it funny at all' grin

Won't blame him much though since NL is a money-making venture and not a charity

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
The other day I just asked someone on Nairaland a simple question to aid me in my inquiry about a certain recruitment and the next thing I knew, he was giving it to me. I just wondered what I did to the guy. It was so annoying.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by Codyt(m): 2:24am On Jun 03, 2015
jejemanito:
I tell you. They throw banters quite alright but when you see how intelligently constructed their insults are, one will easily forget that it was an insult unlike NL and the painful part of it is that deep down his heart, Sêun is not that interested in imposing strong punishments on the chief culprits i.e 'Igbo vs Yoruba' crew and the 'APC vs PDP' gang

Why? because to the best of my knowledge they burn more data on NL more than anyone. 'If them vex deactivate eh sèun's bank account won't find it funny at all' grin

Won't blame him much though since NL is a money-making venture and not a charity
You've said well. Confirm!
Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Insultive? by coldHeat: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Because children can now join forum and browse the Internet with their mobile phones.
I guess a ban every now and then can help check this foolish tendency.
Its all up to Oga Seun and our MODs.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Final Year Student Sent As An Application Letter / I'm Hor.ny / Oau Vs Aaua & Lasu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.