Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event (2418 Views)

[music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / Download Godwin Remix By Korede Bello And All Stars / Korede Bello Has Revealed His Inspiration For His Current Hit Song, ‘godwin’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by Esemuru506: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
we are organising a beauty pageant event in benincity and we want to have koredo bello perform on our event,we have met many scams claiming to be his manager,please any one have a hint on a direct contact to his manager?...and also how much will it cost to have him on the the event?. thanks
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by airclipse(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Hw abt u contact him tru twitter or instagram?? Or ask buhari's daughter she shud knw...
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by overboard(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Esemuru506:
we are organising a beauty pageant event in benincity and we want to have koredo bello perform on our event,we have met many scams claiming to be his manager,please any one have a hint on a direct contact to his manager?...and also how much will it cost to have him on the the event?. thanks

If you can't find Bizzle Oshikoya's number on social media or any other Mavin contact, mail richgamutonline@yahoo.com, I'll send my nuber to you there. Serious inquiry biko. I believe I should be able to connect you after assessing the genuineness of the inquiry... Post here that you have mailed please; I seldom check that account...
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by Esemuru506: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
overboard:

If you can't find Bizzle Oshikoya's number on social media or any other Mavin contact, mail richgamutonline@yahoo.com, I'll send my nuber to you there. Serious inquiry biko. I believe I should be able to connect you after assessing the genuineness of the inquiry... Post here that you have mailed please; I seldom check that account...
email sent
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by overboard(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Esemuru506:
email sent

Sent you number since...
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by overboard(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
@Esemuru506

You called, I was driving, told you to call back, no show til now.

Didn't save your number and its lost in my log among several.

If you're serious, call back.
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by Esemuru506: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2015
overboard:
@Esemuru506

You called, I was driving, told you to call back, no show til now.

Didn't save your number and its lost in my log among several.

If you're serious, call back.
i called already.
Re: Help!!!! Please I Need Your Assistance On How To Get Korede Bello On An Event by bionicman: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2015
What station has the best programmes /1InO5l4

(1) (Reply)

Full Album: Kanye West – The Life Of Pablo(t.l.o.p) + Individual Download Links / Check Out The Top 10 Richest Gospel Musicians And Their Net Worth / Rap Is Dead In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.