Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. (49853 Views)

Help Me To Order Something On Konga Konga Agent / 10 Apps That'll Make Your Smartphone Smarter / Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Tolzeal(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
cry cry
I'm not in to tarnish or make wrong sayings about a coy or something . Have only made this up OMO & i will appreciate you all listen up.

Drawing from facts , Have made assertions really well & No one would dispute the facts. In terms of Credibility,Logistics, Availability of products, Dignity and SMARTNESS. JUMIA could not stand aside KONGA , KONGA to me would really CONQUER at all time.

SMARTNESS to my saying JUMIA crew were busy making so much FAILED awareness about the Phone Megathon sales weeks back,KONGA to their smartness took a swift action to Introduce the BIG APP SALES,ended yesterday,which to me was a SUCCESSFUL one. Yesterday and today on JUMIA sales there've been lots of complaints about the sales.(Majority believe to be a SCAM ).
JUMIA couldn't support POD to almost all living states, There were just selected 10 States or less Outter 36 in the country . This is no way happening to KONGA and it's really so annoying when you have to take transport to another state to pick your product up.
KONGA entices their customers with FREE SHIPPING in almost every of their PROMO sales , aint nobody seeing that ? I will be tasked a huge amout by the other as way bill fee to my state,Which makes your bill so highly accumulated.
I wonder what jumia would call FASTEST FINGER & FREE GIVEN COUPON when all would always fail at the end of every transaction.

There are much annoying stuff JUMIA is doin ATM; They've got many days ahead them for a CHANGE we demand, If they've no GENUINE OFFER for us, They should OPT.
I stand to hear verdicts, Whether you going to crucify me or We All kick against the Playing with NIGERIANS mind

Thank you .

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
I dedicate this FTC to my unborn infinix zero 2 , I am coming baby cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by PresidentT(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Apt. I don't even bother checkin them again. Konga is simply miles better though they equally need to improve.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Tolzeal post=34362188][/quote]

You re right bro. When will infinix zero 2 be available on Konga. Am aware of its launch on thursday

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Lagusta(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
PresidentT:
Apt. I don't even bother checkin them again. Konga is simply miles better though they equally need to improve.

And they really need to improve....

Their recent app sale promo was also a hogwash!!!

I'm a konga fan, but we really have to call a spade what it is.....

Konga needs to buckle up, while jumia needs to close shop!!!!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Deshannel(m): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lagusta:

I'm sorry, come again?

I bought three Deo Milano sneakers for 6500 plus free delivery in their recent app promo. It turns out those shoes were worth 6k each when the promo was over in the app.
Konga is the king of App sales. #Respect

18 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by darsmarth(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
If ah hear.....konga is #BS bought a washing machine last week ..did not get what I wanted tried returning it they started telling me cock nd bull stories...Telling me they work with marchants. The item can't be collected after a day retuning. It took them a 2weeks to deliver ma item...nd they r good. Good ma feet...#iranu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by darsmarth(m): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
If ah hear.....konga is #BS bought a washing machine last week ..did not get what I wanted tried returning it they started telling me cock nd bull stories...Telling me they work with marchants. The item can't be collected after a day retuning. It took them 2weeks to deliver ma item...nd they r good. Good ma feet...#iranu

4 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Lagusta(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Deshannel:

I'm sorry, come again?

I bought three Deo Milano sneakers for 6500 plus free delivery in their recent app promo. It turns out those shoes were worth 6k each when the promo was over in the app.
Konga is the king of App sales. #Respect

shockedshocked shocked shocked

So that means I really dulled myself!!!!

embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by donstevico(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2015
jumia is useless....at least konga does free delivery to kogi state

19 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by iamkingzlee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lagusta:

Hahahaha! Correct guy! You've said it all!!! Beautiful people, Check on my signature and support a nigga! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by cocokiller1(f): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
jumia is worthless,they don't evn put up new fashion items...jst same old shits ol year round

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Teedeechian(m): 12:45am On Jun 03, 2015
helenmi:

You re right bro. When will infinix zero 2 be available on Konga. Am aware of its launch on thursday

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Teedeechian(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2015
helenmi:

jun 3 today
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by amichaelz101(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok
Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Teedeechian:

jun 3 today

Lols

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Kamaye(m): 6:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Konga is the best, free shipping and pay on delivery to all 36 States. I was trying to order Innjoo fire from Jumia for 17,700 but when I proceed to check out the price change 20k, they have added more than 2k shipping cost and no pay on delivery to my city Jos, imagine a city as big as Jos and jumia could not offer POD?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Jumia should close shop please. I can only pay on delivery. Konga all the way. I don't trust jumia

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by funkyjms: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by ezeigbo194(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2015
Open this link and fill the form, u will be asked who added you type Chiedozie Okafor and u will get #500 airtime to any network u use! It not a joke, ...... http:///0TafyogOeC konga is giving away Airtime please hurry don't miss out.write Chiedozie Okafor as the person who reffered you

2 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Tolzeal(m): 7:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Kamaye:
Konga is the best, free shipping and pay on delivery to all 36 States. I was trying to order Innjoo fire from Jumia for 17,700 but when I proceed to check out the price change 20k, they have added more than 2k shipping cost and no pay on delivery to my city Jos, imagine a city as big as Jos and jumia could not offer POD?

Yes , KONGA logistics is so superb. They offer at the corners of all cities at Cheapest cost, Even Private owned shipping Company's like DHL & All would cost more.

To me , JUMIA is a dead company living the name, If they couldn't provide drastic measure to curb & provide Nigerians with what we want ,rather than playing with lot of beautiful Nigerians Psyche and money extortion.

Seriously i would have said they should pack ? But why would they , it's only time for Nigerians to Wise, And say NO to self slavery. People believe because it's JUMIA they you suffer the cost.

#ABSOLUTE NONSENSE.

7 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by torovictor(m): 10:27am On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=Tolzeal post=34362188][/quote]na soo o,I wanted to buy something on Jumia,yesterday and they told me I can't do POD in my school(lautech)which is not suppose to be,so I went to Konga and we made a deal am getting my stuff b4 friday.....#teamKonga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by donbenie(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2015
True,am among those that embraced online shopping early on,before the introduction of POD and all,ironically I discovered Jumia first,way back in 2012,unfortunately due to their nonchalant attitude towards customer's Orders I ended up taking my business to Konga,since then I have consistently traded with Konga and will always recommend them to prospective customers..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by lacicrips(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2015
Last month, I bought a washing machine and a microwave oven from Jumia which they delivered. The washing machine worked well, but the microwave on the other hand failed to heat my food, just showing lights. I emailed them about the issue, and they replied back and asked that I repack it. In 48hrs, the same delivery man who delivered came to pick it up. In less than 24hrs, they emailed and texted back that the item has been received and that they've converted it to a voucher and that I was free to reorder with it. I emailed back and told them I'd prefer a refund instead, and provided my account number. The following day I saw my money in my account.

Why am I saying this? These are new companies in a very challenging field operating in a country such as Nigeria where things don't work. We've got to be patient with these guys, and continually let them keep innovating. They aren't even making profits yet, just living on investors' money and hope.

I buy virtually everything, especially electronics from either stores depending on availability and pricing, and the experience has been okay so far, though you have to be patient sometimes.

The one area I will fault both companies is their deals and promo sales - they're mostly scams, and I don't know why they do this. Its either the promo products are sold out or they give a ridiculous price and then discount it to the normal price of the item - very dishonest. And both companies are guilty of this.

Overall, in the next 3-5years, these companies would be doing great. That I'm sure of.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Netz4(f): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
It will be nice , If JUMIA themselves could see this, If there ain't no competition , there'd be a limit in progress, I salute the OP (Tolzeal) for bringing this up.

I would love to call on the Admin , to help shift the post to front page please.

cc:

Lalasticlala
ishilove

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by iheanyi40(m): 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
U so right op, fvck jumia, konga rocks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Fratello(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Any link for Infinix zero II pre order on Konga? please

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Warlord3000(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
I think jumia pretty much got it all wrong this time around... the advert for this promo was too much and expected much better from them

1 Like

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionno about you all but I shop on konga with no problem.. they have alot of things I need while konga has nothing I need. I jeered a pair of boots from Jumia recently and they delivered the next morning.. their app is far better than Kongas app.

I'm yet to see what would draw me to konga

5 Likes

Re: JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
ionno about you all but I shop on konga with no problem.. they have alot of things I need while konga has nothing I need. I jeered a pair of boots from Jumia recently and they delivered the next morning.. their app is far better than Kongas app.

I'm yet to see what would draw me to konga.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.