Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host (493 Views)

How To Become A Web Host / Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host by mgolo(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
Dear all,
I need a a few names of affordable, good for ecommerce and reliable webhosts with good updating platform/dashboard for ease of editing by a nontechnical person.
In Nigeria and
In the U.S.

Website please

Thanks
Re: Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host by semasir: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2015
I have a dedicated server and can host for you if you want. Let's discuss via 08098002051 on WhatsApp
Re: Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host by petercephas(m): 5:04am On Jun 03, 2015
I have used hostgator for 3years now without any issues

their Shared/dedicated server is also good.

i don't use naija hosting provider, too many whahala
my experience with Nigerian hosting company wasn't a great one

1 Like

Re: Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host by hostkobo(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2015
hi there,

I have a dedicated server and can get one for you if you want.

I can provide you an affordable and excellent web hosting, yes, excellent for e-commerce.

I would even help you set up the site. Just give me details of what you want to do.

our servers are in the USA.

send me a p.m and ill get back to you.
HostKobo
Re: Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host by justfree1(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2015
mgolo:
Dear all,
I need a a few names of affordable, good for ecommerce and reliable webhosts with good updating platform/dashboard for ease of editing by a nontechnical person.
In Nigeria and
In the U.S.

Website please

Thanks
I have been using Whogohost for my blog. Very cheap, fast server and the uptime is just superb. I recommend them.
Re: Need Help: Affordable And Reliable Web-host by Intellab(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
mgolo:
Dear all,
In Nigeria and
In the U.S.

Website please

Thanks

Checkout hostwinds. It is the best.

(1) (Reply)

Blog Monetization: difference btwn PayPer Play/PayPer Impression/PayPer Click / Am In Need Of A Adsense Account Urgently / Check Out My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.