Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu (946 Views)

Corper Died In Auto Crash At 9th Mile Enugu. / See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu by Ezedon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
I boarded Peace Mass from Nsukka to Enugu this evening, when i got to the park there were few buses but a lot of stranded passengers so they queued us to enter the available ones, it was then that i realised that UNN Students was given two weeks break due to unavailability of power (electricity) to run the activities, i was lucky to board the 3rd bus from my arrival we then took off only to met 2 Peace mass buses collided with a tanker, and one moto byke at 9th mile corner, i cant get the pix it was already dark, please if you are in Onitsha or have siblings schooling at UNN That is not yet back please call to know if all is well, from the information 3 was dead and many was seriously injured, and was rushed to nearby hospital.
Re: UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu by marceeesty(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
God pls have mercy on us if nt for anytin, pls for what always happens at lawn tennis.
Re: UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
Came down from UNN to onitsha today after visiting heard the news too. My coming back earlier might be a blessing in disguise as i couldn't meet two people i fixed a date with. Same route, same peace that i used.
Re: UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu by winetapper: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
it should be that curve at 9th mile.. Why always peace bus?
Re: UNN Students Got Crashed At 9th Mile Enugu by motherheart: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
wow

(1) (Reply)

Photos:very Bad State Of Sapele-amukpe-eku-abraka Road / Best Spots For Pizza In Lagos / Overcome Your Fear Of Flying With These Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.