Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner (1249 Views)

With £70,000 Surgery, You Can Look Like Kim K - See The Latest Transgender / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Cruises Her Brand New Range Rover To Caitlyn Jenner's Ho / 'who Is This Woman & Why Do I Care?' - Rob Kardashian's Reaction To Caitlyn Jenn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner by 2324xclusive: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fhUmkcF-k5s/VWzrVahkYXI/AAAAAAAAEA0/TXcoBbRmii0/s640/images.jpg[/img]

LINK >>> http://www.2324xclusive.com/2015/06/2324xclusive-update-bruce-jenner.html

In a series of photos taken by Annie Leibovitz, Jenner makes her formal introduction to the world as a woman. She appears on the magazine cover in full makeup and wearing an off-white, strapless corset.
"If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, 'You just blew your entire life,'" she says in the Vanity Fair interview, her first since confirming in May to Diane Sawyer that Bruce Jenner was transitioning to life as a woman.
Jenner provided a sneak peek at the Vanity Fair issue on her newly-created Twitter account, set up under a handle with her new name.
Jenner also debuted a public Facebook page, telling visitors she "can't wait for you to get to know her/me."
Vanity Fair also shared a behind-the-scenes video from several moments in the shoot, which Jenner described as liberating."Bruce always had to tell a lie. He was always living that lie, Every day, he always had a secret, from morning till night," she says. "Caitlin doesn't have any secrets. Soon as the Vanity Fair cover comes out, I'm free."
In addition to recounting the gender confusion she experienced throughout her life, the Vanity Fair article describes countless mistakes Jenner admitted to making as a parent, particularly involving the children she had with her first two wives. She missed birthdays, graduations and even the birth of a daughter before become "an exemplary father" to the children she had with her third wife, Kris Kardashian, according to Jenner and several children interviewed.
"I have high hopes that Caitlyn is a better person than Bruce. I'm very much looking forward to that," Jenner's oldest son, Burt, 36, told the magazine.
Re: Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner by chimax1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2015
2324xclusive:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-fhUmkcF-k5s/VWzrVahkYXI/AAAAAAAAEA0/TXcoBbRmii0/s640/images.jpg[/img]

LINK >>> http://www.2324xclusive.com/2015/06/2324xclusive-update-bruce-jenner.html

In a series of photos taken by Annie Leibovitz, Jenner makes her formal introduction to the world as a woman. She appears on the magazine cover in full makeup and wearing an off-white, strapless corset.
"If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, 'You just blew your entire life,'" she says in the Vanity Fair interview, her first since confirming in May to Diane Sawyer that Bruce Jenner was transitioning to life as a woman.
Jenner provided a sneak peek at the Vanity Fair issue on her newly-created Twitter account, set up under a handle with her new name.
Jenner also debuted a public Facebook page, telling visitors she "can't wait for you to get to know her/me."
Vanity Fair also shared a behind-the-scenes video from several moments in the shoot, which Jenner described as liberating."Bruce always had to tell a lie. He was always living that lie, Every day, he always had a secret, from morning till night," she says. "Caitlin doesn't have any secrets. Soon as the Vanity Fair cover comes out, I'm free."
In addition to recounting the gender confusion she experienced throughout her life, the Vanity Fair article describes countless mistakes Jenner admitted to making as a parent, particularly involving the children she had with her first two wives. She missed birthdays, graduations and even the birth of a daughter before become "an exemplary father" to the children she had with her third wife, Kris Kardashian, according to Jenner and several children interviewed.
"I have high hopes that Caitlyn is a better person than Bruce. I'm very much looking forward to that," Jenner's oldest son, Burt, 36, told the magazine.
Chai..lord have mercy.
Re: Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
End time things
Re: Latest Transgender In Town Bruce Jenner To Caitlyn Jenner by nasoweseeam: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
'Boobs Jenner'

(1) (Reply)

Harry Song Pictured Washing Clothes With His Bare Hands| SEE PHOTOS / MTV Base MAMA Awards 2015 Nominations List / BREAKING NEWS!!! Jackie Chan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.