Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Free Training: Web Income Ninja Class Tm. (win-c) Join Now! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Training: Web Income Ninja Class Tm. (win-c) Join Now! (430 Views)

Telegram Messenger Join Now And Get Paid / Video+photos: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Official Trailer (2016) / Apply Now For Ninja Essays Writing Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Training: Web Income Ninja Class Tm. (win-c) Join Now! by Aliotz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING A RESIDUAL INCOME ONLINE? THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THIS MOMENT.

Dear friend.

Here is yours sincerely.

I will Like to begin with a short introduction about myself. My name is Aliyy, I am an internet business fellow with a kin interest to helping other fellows attain a reasonable results from the internet doing business.

With my experiences and my exposures, I have been able to attain some standards in the realm of internet marketing and business and I would like to help you do the same.

Let me get straight into the point here, and I would be very frank too.

NO money can be made online without SELLING online. Get that.

And NO selling is possible online without a WEBSITE.

Look at those big boys(Jumia, Konga, Facebook, Google ) online, who are making it big. What are they doing? Yes, SELLING, through what do they sell, ? WEBSITE right! great!.

If you have anybody told you they will get you making money online without a website, tell them they are LYING.

AND YES! I DO WHAT I TEACH.

I am making money online selling too, I have two different products launched on my site which are getting me paid every time. Even yesterday I just made a new sale of $14.95 dollars from a single purchase. Yes it is very small, but that is just from one buyer without any stress on me, I didn't even know when, probably while I was still busy with some other things.

I am not telling you this to brag, but I am telling you how easy it is to get money online without stress with a website and products to sell.

You might begin to wonder now how to have a website and probably feeling disturbed, right? You don't know how to, what to and even where to get started. I understand your feelings, I have been there too sometimes and I know how it feels.

So, that is why I am here, just to help you do exactly that, but while I will give you every thing you need to get started for FREE, I will advice you to also get ready to spend and invest some pennies too, because that it is the only way to make it big online.

I will show you how to set up a self hosted website, with a WordPress installed to help you build a standard Blog.

I have prepared a software which will help you come up with some posts to put on your blog plus some PLR articles and show you how to get some products to sell.

All of these are readily available at WIN-C and you can join while it is still open. This is an online coaching seminar taken place at WEB INCOME NINJA CLASS on My WHATSAPP GROUP.

WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?

ً★ Anybody that is very kin about changing their financial status in this year 2015.
★ Anybody that is ready to try new things.
★Anybody that is willing to work hard.

Because this is not some fly by night gimmicks.

So, if you are willing to participate in this life changing webinar at my WHATSAPP group on WEB income NINJA CLASS.

Hi me on WHATSAPP; 08031542541.
And I will add you up to the GROUP.

To your Online Business Success.

Aliyy Oke.
Re: Free Training: Web Income Ninja Class Tm. (win-c) Join Now! by ajiboye68(m): 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Please Where Exactly Are U Based.i will be starting my siwes come next month and i wish i learn many things on i.t and internet business related activity.i hope u can help me as i dont have place for the said siwes for now.
Re: Free Training: Web Income Ninja Class Tm. (win-c) Join Now! by Aliotz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
This Training is available to you anywhere you stay, as long as you are able to connect to the internet and have a phone that works with WHATSAPP you are good to go. Add me up on WHATSAPP and I will add you to the training CLASS on WHATSAPP.

(1) (Reply)

Man Saves Children From Inferno / APC Rejects Bukola And Dagora Winning / Best Supplement To Boost Brain Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.