Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Health Sector Crisis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Sector Crisis (347 Views)

Paramedics: The Missing Link In The Nigerian Health Sector / Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% / The Catalyst For Imminent Collapse Of The Health Sector In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Sector Crisis by omogin(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
The health sector in Nigeria is in serious crisis. Tertiary health facilities lack basic equipments for investigation and treatment. Staff are so poorly motivated that they take out their frustrations on patients. So many public hospitals across the country are on strike, denying many individuals who cannot afford oversea health trips like our dear politicians, basic healthcare.
I call on the new administration to restructure the ministry of health and focus on revamping the health sector in Nigeria before a national disaster occurs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Right Muscle Building Program / To Reply This Problem We've To Convey The Length Of Time Of A Juice Diet We're T / I'm I Just Didn't Know What I'm Body Actually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.