Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police (489 Views)

Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten / Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband / I Was Harrased By Police For Having A Foreign Number On Contact List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
"a funaab lecturer was arrested by trace and taken to obantoko police station. He called the SUG PRESIDENT and wen he got there,there was an exchange of verbal weapons which got presi beaten and detained....the lecturer(a prof) is still in detention but presi as been released and told to appear at the station tomorrow morning for further tinz"
GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENTdue to the fact that our president was detained andharrased by obantoko police station today, there is goingto be a peaceful protest tomorrow @ camp junction, weare going to block the federal road @ camp between thehours of 6am-10ampls pass this info until it reach the last funaabite
signeddynamicsfunaabsu p.r.o
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
HERE

Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by Rickbee1: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ok i no go cum bt I go send some1 to represent me....
Re: Funaab Sug President Was Beaten And Harrased By The Nigerian Police by amosaluko(m): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Guy, give more detail now. Why was he locked up? Wetin in do for police? How the lecturer prof take concern am? Waiting.....

(1) (Reply)

10 Die After Eating Meal At A Wedding In Katsina / Peer Pressure : What Youths Need To Know / Confession: “we Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Army Barracks” – Arrested Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.