Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching (979 Views)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola / Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching by chiedu7: 4:14am On Jun 03, 2015
The few Pastors who are standing for Jesus are being persecuted for Christ.
Unlike many who amass wealth & deceive the flock these guys genuinely love God.

Lets us the Power of Social Media to show what real pastors should be like.

Preaching the gospel in face of persecution and not buying jets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmC2KFbRTwU

1 Like

Re: Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching by Hishowlau(m): 4:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 03, 2015
Many are called to the gospel, few are chosen. Some pastors are those that God will tell, " Go away from Me you workers of iniquity! I wonder how some pastors will make heaven when they are leading people to hell. You go to some church and the only thing that will differentiate the girls their and the ones in the club is that their bible in their IPad or android! Total seduction! And somebody will be somewhere telling me God looks at the heart! Tufiakwa! The worst thing that will happen to a brother is to sit close to one of them, Lord help me, you will never be comfortable-you can't just look anyhow, else it will be that u are looking at her assets when naturally the eyes like looking here and there. your eyes much be on the alter all the day! Lord have mercy!
Re: Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Hishowlau:
what is full stop ? Na wetin u fit comment be that?
Re: Pastors Facing Death Sentence For Preaching by Hishowlau(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2015
jcmaiah:
what is full stop ? Na wetin u fit comment be that?
who are u to ask dat...#busybody

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Turnaround Testimony Via Anointing Oil. / Why Do Churches Advertise Itselves This Days? / Am Baffled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.