Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS (1602 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gets Ambassadorial Appointment (photo) / Read What Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Did To A Woman In Abuja Boutique. / Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Shows Love To Korede Bello At The Inauguration Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Teeboy22(m): 4:30am On Jun 03, 2015
SSS Sent Woman Out Of Wuse II Abuja Boutique Because Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping
A Nigerian lady has been telling anyone who care
to hear on the social media that she was ordered
out of a shopping mall in Wuse II area of Abuja
because Buhari’s daughter came to shop there. The lady identified as Shalom Miriam Shehu said it
has never happened to her before. See her Twitter rants below

1 Share

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by 9niceguy(m): 4:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Wait o, is she nt a human too?

1 Like

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Hishowlau(m): 4:34am On Jun 03, 2015
guess u want to mak urself popular...lier

1 Like

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Mehn! Buhari should caution his daughters or betterstill create "Office of the first daughter".

Change you want and change you all will get.

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by zeal22(m): 5:13am On Jun 03, 2015
That's not fair! Report change when you see it.
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2015
u mean d one that wrote forth in d place of fourth grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by vic2gud4omo: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2015
Am sure dis woman was paid by ffk to start a social media war on. PMB dnt believe dis is true bt if its True den PMB shld start. Flogging his daughters or else. He wld get worst than what. Gej got. Words 4 d wise.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by hopeforcharles(m): 5:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Hishowlau:
guess u want to mak urself popular...lier

What made u think that lady is lying.?. Where u there?
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by JJKADRY(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2015
undecidedAh ah! naija, we are now out of jona era. it is now PMB family did dis, done dat...
later, we'll hear" i was sent out of d resting room because, aishat needs to ease herself.
I hail thee...

1 Like

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Hishowlau(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2015
hopeforcharles:
What made u think that lady is lying.?. Where u there?
dey ask me
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Teeboy22(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2015
cc:lalasticlala , seun
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by TeamSimple(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2015
I was expecting to see pics of the supposed act carried out by the sss. And why didn't she give us the name of the Boutique. Because you all will agree with me that such a boutique would be expensive and popular within wuse 2 metropolis. So why is it 'A BOUTIQUE'

1 Like

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Sveen: 7:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Cc. lalasticlala ishilove, FP please
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Ishilove: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Sveen:
Cc. lalasticlala ishilove, FP please
The boutique has no name, no location, no pictures, no witnesses to the incident. I doubt the authencity of this story.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Sveen: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove:

The boutique has no name, no location, no pictures, no witnesses to the incident. I doubt the authencity of this story.
Oh! I didn't notice.
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Teeboy22(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove:

dat tru
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Gob bless you, madam! cheesy
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by freemanbubble: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2015
hmmmm
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Power corrupts.
That‘s if the woman is saying the truth.
Re: SSS Sent Woman Out Of Abuja Boutique While Buhari’s Daughter Was Shopping PHOTOS by Creamish(f): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2015
hmm..... undecided .. I don't buy this.. some beef cooking somewhere... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets / Who Don Chop For The School Feeding Programme / #gloeverydaybonanza Live Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.