Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread (3500 Views)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post-utme/ Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2015
I welcome you to this thread
in the name of the Lord
almighty....
The aim of this thread is to provide useful
information
that will make post utme
and admission into university of Port Harcourt popularly
known as UNIPORT easy for
aspirants of the institution... Drop your
questions and and lets solve
it together....Ones again I
welcome you on board...
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by INTROVERT(f): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Has it started coz I have a younger bro who wanna study medicine there?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
Has it started coz I have a younger bro who wanna study medicine there?
No there form is not yet out
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
I want to say congratulation to all those who made it through the recently conducted jamb CBT 2015. I want to use this medium to inform all who filled Uniport as their institution of choice that the jamb cut off mark for Uniport is 200 for Engineering and medical related courses and 180 for all other faculties. The cut off mark only allows you to partake in the university post utme screening exam. Uniport does not so much depend on JAMB result but to great extent your performance in the screening test. Therefore your chances of admission depends on your performance in the screening. I.e whether you score above 200 or 180, your chances are still very high. The Post-UTME test always comes up between June and July, information shall be given promptly as regard the registration and other related issues.

For more more information please post a comment under this information and you will promptly be replied
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
I want to say congratulation to all those who made it through the recently conducted jamb CBT 2015. I want to use this medium to inform all who filled Uniport as their institution of choice that the jamb cut off mark for Uniport is 200 for Engineering and medical related courses and 180 for all other faculties. The cut off mark only allows you to partake in the university post utme screening exam. Uniport does not so much depend on JAMB result but to great extent your performance in the screening test. Therefore your chances of admission depends on your performance in the screening. I.e whether you score above 200 or 180, your chances are still very high. The Post-UTME test always comes up between June and July, information shall be given promptly as regard the registration and other related issues.

For more more information please post a comment under this information and you will promptly be replied
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
The University of Port Harcourt, Choba hereby invites candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2015 Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) and who had a minimum score of 180 to the 2015/2016 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.

Candidates who chose Dentistry as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance.

Alternatively, they should contact other Universities for the admission into Dentistry and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. The schedule of the of the screening Exercise are as indicated below.

Day/Date of the Exercise

Time

Colleges/Faculties/Disciplines

Tuesday, 25th August, 2015

7:00am

Health Sciences/Pharmacy/

Nursing

Wednesday, 26th August, 2015

Humanities

Thursday, 27th August, 2015

Engineering

Friday, 28th August, 2015

Management Sciences

Saturday, 29th August, 2015

Management Sciences

Monday, 31th August, 2015

Social Sciences

Tuesday, 1th September, 2015

Agriculture/Education

ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIODMonday, 3rd August, 2015 – Friday, 21st August, 2015.

IMPORTANT DATES AND SCREENING REGISTRATION PROCEEDURE

Eligible/Cleared candidates to input UTME Registration Number and Confirm and confirm preloaded UTME details.

Print slip for payment

Proceed to any of the following Banks ( with e-transact platform) and make payment

FIDELITY BANK PLC, UBA PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK, UNIPORT CHOBA MICRO FINANCE BANK

Obtain e-Transact receipt showing an access code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.

Proceed back online to login with your UTME Registration Number and The Access Code on the payment from Monday 10th August, 2015.

Click on the submit button and print Photo Card for examination clearance.

Note the date and time of the screening schedules on the Photo card.

THE SCREENING EXERCISE WILL BE COMPUTER BASED. THOSE WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE SCREENED.

MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE

Candidates are required to come with the following A clear copy of the Photo card printed online

A Pen and Non-programmable Calculator.

Candidates are advised to come along with their JAMB Original Result Slip with their passport photograph on it. If you do not have this document

NOTE

The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.

Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates names on their O-level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.

Mobile phones, Ipads and other mobile devices and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are not allowed into the screening venue or environs.

Candidates must apply within the registration period as the online link for the application form will be disabled at Midnight on Friday, August 21, 2015.

Parents and Guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by ericoleon(m): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2015
Pls how do I download post utme
past question papers
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2015
ericoleon:
Pls how do I download post utme past question papers
add me on whatsapp to get it 07063251762
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by kedunaija(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2016
UNIPORT JAMB 2016 Registration statistics By departments and speculated cut off mark
The statistics of candidates who selected UNIPORT in the just concluded jamb utme 2016 registration is what we will be sharing in this post.
like you already know its not always easy to gain admission into the university of port-Harcourt uniport, but with this UNIPORT statistics 2016 candidates can get to know the number of candidate they will be vying the available admission slots
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by PROVERBZ(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
kedunaija:
UNIPORT JAMB 2016 Registration statistics By departments and speculated cut off mark
The statistics of candidates who selected UNIPORT in the just concluded jamb utme 2016 registration is what we will be sharing in this post.
like you already know its not always easy to gain admission into the university of port-Harcourt uniport, but with this UNIPORT statistics 2016 candidates can get to know the number of candidate they will be vying the available admission slots
NYC I participated in the just concluded CBT exams 2016 I got a score 212 and my course is civil engineering I actually have 3 questions for you

1 with a score of 212 Hw good are my chances of getting admission into the course I applied for??

secondly with a subject combination of English maths chemistry and physics can I still change my course to computer science

lastly wat am I to expect in the post utme for example are the all objective questions no of questions and how hard can it be I heard the maths is pure further maths and am not to good at dat
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by samchem(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
PROVERBZ:
NYC I participated in the just concluded CBT exams 2016 I got a score 212 and my course is civil engineering I actually have 3 questions for you

1 with a score of 212 Hw good are my chances of getting admission into the course I applied for??

secondly with a subject combination of English maths chemistry and physics can I still change my course to computer science

lastly wat am I to expect in the post utme for example are the all objective questions no of questions and how hard can it be I heard the maths is pure further maths and am not to good at dat
Add me on watsapp
Re: University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme/admission Thread by emmaraphael(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
my sister got 257 in jamb going for nursing science what's her chances of getten admitted

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate UNIZIK Post UTME Score / 3 Students Of Loretto Sec Sch Went To Represent Nigeria In Indonesia / Industrial Training/internship, Ongoing Application And Past Questions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.