Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Health Is Wealth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Is Wealth (722 Views)

My Mental Health Is Ruining My Life!!!! / Health Is Wealth And How To Cure Diabates / Raw Honey:ur Health Is In Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth by talazoco(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Do you possess the enthusiasm to make your loves ones and acquaintances healthy?Are you not happy working for someone else?Are you looking for a home-based business that you can start part time and earn more than what you earn from your full time job? Or would you like to work for yourself and control what you earn? if you can provide affirmative responses to all the aforementioned questions, please read on!

Everyone needs what we have and offer because these products are common wellness and fitness needs . All you do is simply asking people to save by simply switching store, and earn bonuses from a reputable company where the primary consideration is wellness and fitness for all . The market is huge, wide and open.​ We introduce people to a rare way earning bonuses that may run into thousands of dollars simply by buying proprietary health and wellness products from a reputable global organization​.These products you buy are regular wellness and fitness needs that you will buy anyway even if you do not buy from this organization.As for me, I will rather buy from an organization that shares part of his profit with me in form of bonuses rather than buying from an organization that does not accord me any kind of recognition. It is not a get rich quick scheme but you can earn thousands of dollars residually in the comfort of your home by becoming part of our team in New York and Nigeria. We have a team in New York and Nigeria and our team is really growing! It is purely connecting people to buy regular non toxic organic wellness and fitness needs.

Do you know anyone who either wants to make more money simply by increasing awareness for better health among love ones and acquaintances? I do, too. Let’s help them do these and do it better.

Who am I and what do I do? I will explain that if you have the audacity to make yourself better health-wise and financially and assist others to do the same.You are not introducing people to a new business, you are just helping them to take care of their health and if they choose, they can take care of their financial futures at the same time without the huge initial capital outlay that regular businesses require!They simply ask their loved ones and other people to take care of their health by consuming health and fitness products that they would otherwise have bought from regular supermarkets and stores.
I am here in Brookly, NY but it does not matter where you live: Nigeria or USA or anywhere in the world! We are looking for several hard-working and motivated individuals who really want to have positive impact on their lives simply by helping others to achieve better health. We are looking for global distributors all over the world ! Does this fit your profile? If it does, why not contact me? You could contact me at 917-294-2737 or use the “Contact Us” botton on the home page of www.naturepeutic.com. I am not asking you to subscribe to any get-rich quick scheme . If you are seriously looking for a way to earn thousands of bonuses every month residually simply by helping other to achieve better health, you will want to check us out. We are willing to invest at least one hour in you ,to chat with you and show you what we do, which is what you will do, also. A win win situation for everyone who is involved in this “HEALTH CAMPAIGN”.

Residual income keeps coming in even when you are on vacation.I will not disclose what members of our team are earning every month ; but I can tell you my team members are very excited at what they do ; the simplicity of its modus operandi keeps them even more excited every day!

Health is wealth. Let’s all be healthy and safe!

Do you believe that health is wealth? The company we work with believes that starting many years back!

If this interests you, leave your name and contact information by simply visiting www.naturepeutic.com by clicking the “CONTACT US” tap on the far right hand of the website or call me directly at 917-294-2737 I will get back to you within a couple of minutes or hours if I am busy with other people . It does not take too long to go through the details. We market only person-to-person.

This is not a “get rich quick scheme.” Depending on your effort, anything is possible, FT or PT.

You can start making other people healthy and make money quickly if you are coach-able, are willing to put in consistent effort and really, really want to help others.

This takes consistent work, but it is not much more than recommending a good restaurant, movie or book. Really. We provide a great deal of support support and a fun team-oriented process. We will work as hard as you do to help you succeed. Build your own team with our help! You don’t make money unless you help others achieve a good health simply by asking people to be more health conscious and/or make money. Build a residual income that comes in even if you are not working.

We are different. Alliance in Motion Global is very different ; that is why we have continued to grow from Phillipines to other parts of the world from year to year ; our teams are very excited doing what they do!

THIS IS NOT MLM! We do not deal with inventory or other people’s money or products. Visit our website at www.naturepeuctic.com to gain a great deal of insight into what we are asking you to do. Like I had said, we are not introducing you to a business ; we are simply asking you to achieve a better health ; HEALTH IS WEALTH!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Of Chemical Poisoning In Jos / The Best Time To Have Sex / Why Do Farts Smell Stronger When Done While Bathing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.