Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves (819 Views)

Things Smart People Never Reveal About Themselves At Work / 9 Things Successful Women Never Do / 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves by adedokun12(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2015
12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves
You can’t build a strong professional network if you don’t open up to your colleagues; but doing so is tricky, because revealing the wrong things can have a devastating effect on your career.

Sharing the right aspects of yourself in the right ways is an art form. Disclosures that feel like relationship builders in the moment can wind up as obvious no-nos with hindsight.

The trick is to catch yourself before you cross that line, because once you share something, there is no going back.
http://www.adedokun.com/12-things-successful-nigerians-never-reveal-about-themselves/
Re: 12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves by adedokun12(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
7 STEPS TO SUCESS AS A NEW ENTERPRENEUR
www.adedokun.com/7-steps-to-success-as-a-new-entrepreneur/
I believe anything is possible.
I see opportunity when people see impossibility.
I take risks. I am focused. I hustle.
I contribute to something bigger than myself.
I believe it is never too late to start living a dream.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur? READ MORE @
www.adedokun.com/7-steps-to-success-as-a-new-entrepreneur/
#DREAMbelieveACHIVE

7 HABITS OF INCREDIBLY HAPPY PEOPLE
www.adedokun.com/7-habits-of-incredibly-happy-people/
While happiness is defined by the individual

40 PRACTICAL QUOTES FOR ENTERPRENEURS
www.adedokun.com/40-practical-quotes-every-entrepreneur-should-follow/
We all love quotes right?
Quotes inspires us.
They motivates and see us through hard times.
Quotes gives us the glimpse into the thought of great minds. Every entrepreneur needs a source of inspiration?let's face it,its tough going at this journey alone READ MORE @
www.adedokun.com/40-practical-quotes-every-entrepreneur-should-follow/
#DREAMbelieveACHIVE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!5 SECRET TO LEARNING BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.adedokun.com/5-secrets-to-learning-better/
With exam season upon us,here are some lesson for learning better.
Do you know studying all night doesn't help you?
www.adedokun.com/5-secrets-to-learning-better/
#DREAMbelieveACHIVE

Run you own RACE,no one can possibly achieve real and lasting success by being a CONFORMIST
Become part of the SOLUTION,not part of the PROBLEM.
Do you want to be spectacularly inspirational? READ MORE@
www.adedokun.com/22-ways-to-become-spectacularly-inspirational/
Re: 12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves by adedokun12(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2015
6 SKILLS EVEN THE STRONGEST LEADERS NEED TO PRACTICE EVERYDAY
www.adedokun.com/6-skills-even-the-strongest-leaders-need-to-practice-everyday/

!!!!!!!! 10 TRUTHS WE FORGOT SO EASILY!!!!!!!!
Some of life's essential TRUTHS needs REPEATING. keep this list handy and give it a read anytime you need a boost.
Read more @ www.adedokun.com/10-truths-we-forget-too-easily/
Re: 12 Things Successful Nigerians Never Reveal About Themselves by adedokun12(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
7 incredible tips to help you succeed in running a business www.adedokun.com/7-incredible-tips-to-help-you-succeed-in-running-a-business/ #DREAMbelieveARCHIEVE
HOW DO YOU DEFINE SUCCESS www.adedokun.com/how-do-you-define-success/ What is success? What is success in relationships,work and life? How do you measure success? www.adedokun.com/how-do-you-define-success/ #DREAMbelieveACHIEVE
9 things that stop you from achieving your goals www.adedokun.com/9-things-that-stop-you-from-achieving-your-goals/ #DREAMbelieveACHIEVE

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Definitely Avoid When Preparing Your Resume / Microsoft Dynamics Training Partner In Nigeria / Who Got The ICRC (red Cross) Acknowledgement Msg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.