Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? (412 Views)

Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Futo Post Utme Past Question And Answers (download Pdf Or .doc File) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? by seankafor(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2015
?
Re: Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? by Mohzus: 6:47am On Oct 09, 2021
Bro, please I wanna ask you some questions
Re: Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? by seankafor(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Mohzus:
Bro, please I wanna ask you some questions
Am Right here bro, ask your questions
Re: Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? by Mohzus: 7:12am On Oct 09, 2021
seankafor:
Am Right here bro, ask your questions

Thanks bro

Bro , I wanna be buying BTC from my gees and selling on binance because they get Bitcoin as payment from their work .
Please how do I know the rates to buy like those in the e-currency thread . thanks
Re: Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? by seankafor(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Mohzus:

Thanks bro

Bro , I wanna be buying BTC from my gees and selling on binance because they get Bitcoin as payment from their work .
Please how do I know the rates to buy like those in the e-currency thread . thanks
the rate is right there at binance, it's mostly pegged with the dollar rate..

Just check the rate of dollar USDT, that's the rate you will buy/sell..

Although most buyers buys lower from friends, especially friends who didn't know the binance and official rate.. because they re vendors and they re In it for the gain..

Most vendors buys like 545/dollar and sell for 565/$ on binance.. that's business for you..

Feel free to ask me any other thing

1 Like

Re: Please When Is Futo Post Utme Form Be Out? by Mohzus: 7:55am On Oct 09, 2021
seankafor:
the rate is right there at binance, it's mostly pegged with the dollar rate..

Just check the rate of dollar USDT, that's the rate you will buy/sell..

Although most buyers buys lower from friends, especially friends who didn't know the binance and official rate.. because they re vendors and they re In it for the gain..

Most vendors buys like 545/dollar and sell for 565/$ on binance.. that's business for you..

Feel free to ask me any other thing

Thanks a lot bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Pr0stitution In Minna | Report / Please, I Urgently Need A Place For My IT PROGRAM! / Lautech Post Utme Form Is Not Out Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.