Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why You Should Have A Unique Determination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Should Have A Unique Determination (389 Views)

See Photo :olamide And Crew Steps Out With A Unique Style / Lady Strikes A Unique Pose,as Her Male Friends Admires Her Massive Backside(pic) / Toke Makinwa Looking Cute and Different In A Unique Beautiful Print Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Have A Unique Determination by Rexzzy: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
[center]A Unique Determination Is The Most Needed Material In The Building Of Success- Rexzzy[/center]
The unique Determination of A Man is that force that repels all other forces trying to make him be something that he is not! Man occasionally end up with a boring miserable life because he listened to his Mom, Dad, Tutor, Priest, or some guys on television who told him on how to do things or what to do in respect to certain personal steps. This at times ensue to Man because he lacked that unique determination to moving away from the stage of nesting his idea to the point where he his fulfilled, so many knew they were right at first but they changed coarse due to obstacles.

Individuals this days now have determination for things that won't make a meaning for them, a lot put themselves in dilemma, temporary fantasy and lot more. A question always comes to me which is; How successful would this people be if they channel the same level of determination on positive deeds that wouldn't only benefit them but the world around them?

During a conversation with a guy on this lovely day, He told me people said he was too stubborn, I was puzzled, then he asked me a question, do you know I am really stubborn? (Chuckles) he said Ms. Rexzzy; There is this unique determination about me that can never bear to be frightened at the will of negative operations by others! My courage about making it in Life legally is too strong that I have lost friends illegally! (Winks). I told him he should go in that might and Never lose courage to standing for what he believes in, even if that means standing alone & losing all he got.

Friends! when they call you names and you found out that you are not in a comfort Zone, just know you are simply on a journey called "Trip to the Top" never allow the impact of the wind to debase you and never let the courage to drop(Failure)! Why you should have a unique determination is never to be subdued by external forces that don't reside in you, there is just one you and there is just one fake you, you choose the one to show to the world.

When you have A Unique Determination it comes to that point of the trip where a magical Car(Helper) will come to take you through the remaining part, so don't stop saying it, keep believing and never stop doing what you know how to do best(Consistency). Even in your pursuit to be a celebrity, Let your self-determination be...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> continue reading @ http://www.inspirationallibrary.com/2015/05/why-you-should-have-unique-determination.html

1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have A Unique Determination by whizbee(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
wow,I love u @op, no homo
good talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Have A Unique Determination by Rexzzy: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
whizbee:
wow,I love u @op, no homo

good talk

lolz! no prob bro. glad my message got to your angle, you can still extend the message to others by sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Can Lil Wayne Save Tidal? / Blacksatino Tv Is Here; Watch Our Correspondent Omoge Ololade At The Recent Miss / IF Musician To Become Next President In Nigeria Who Will U Vote 4? PSQUARE,2FACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.