Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Phenomenal Nigerian-made Food Purchasing Mobile Application - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Phenomenal Nigerian-made Food Purchasing Mobile Application (698 Views)

Get Your Mobile Application Developed / Need Your Advice In Purchasing An Oven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Phenomenal Nigerian-made Food Purchasing Mobile Application by jcf(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2015

The food market is ready to come to you!

I'm so delighted to introduce you to a very fantastic, user-friendly, barrier-breaking mobile application that addresses a vital part of our fabric as a people - food. The application is called Hojah.

Etymologically speaking, it is a contraption of the Yoruba word 'Oja' meaning 'market'. So, it's a food market on your palms. Your access to the market - your mobile device!

Hojah is a mobile application created by ITVessel Nigeria LTD http://itvessel.com. Concisely, it solves problems associated with food purchases in Nigeria and the world at large.

If you have ever wanted to get food(cooked, raw or frozen) at some point in time and certain constraints like traffic, distance, busy schedules and yes tiredness held you down Hojah is for you. 100% tailor made for you!

How it works

As a buyer, you make food orders from food outlets that are registered on Hojah and they have it delivered to you. Payment for now is solely on delivery.
Food outlets registered on Hojah go through different levels of verification to ensure their committed service to customers' needs so you can be
fully assured your orders would be attended to.

Did i tell you the application is FREE?!! Pardon me, in my excitement i missed that very important bit - Hojah is 100% free for buyers.
We do not charge buyers for using the application.

For sellers, this is a very large opportunity for you to make more food sales. Whether you have a pizza joint, shawama joint, fura joint, kilishi or roasted maize joint. All you need do is go on Hojah.com and download the application.
Register your shop and we begin the verification processes. If we deem you satisfactory, you are good to go! For delivery, you specify a particular delivery charge and our buyers are notified of the additional prices attached.

With modest calculations and approximates, by June 1st, 2016 Hojah would be in the hands of 1million users! It's that serious!

Features :
You can shop via map.
Purchase food(whether it be cooked or raw) from Hojah Restaurants around you.
As a food seller, make higher incomes as a result of the increase in your radius of customer influence.
Make bulk wholesale purchases from the companies concerned directly from your mobile devices.

The Launch Date is June 4th, 2015.
After the launch, get Hojah and improve your food purchasing experience or your food sales.
Order for the foods you can afford and love. We assure you! It would be delivered to you!

Stop chasing the sellers, they would deliver to you because you deserve it!

For more details. Please go to https://hojah.com
Re: The Phenomenal Nigerian-made Food Purchasing Mobile Application by jcf(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
cc lalasticlala.
FP this please

(1) (Reply)

Happy National Cupcake Day / Three Annoying People You Meet At The Dinning Table. / Food That Makes Worst Farts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.