Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Buying Hyundai Products - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Hyundai Products (1337 Views)

Hyundai's Unveils First Mass-Produced Electric Bus "Elec City" / Help Make An Informed Decision. Toyota Highlander Or Hyundai Tucson / Photo: Hyundai Sonata 2015 Vs Honda Accord 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Hyundai Products by sherbol: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
plz i need professional advise on hyundai i10 and hyundai xcent as per d engine type and d rest.

am a civil servant and i want to buy hyundai products bt am confused.

can any of d cars withstand a long distance journey of 600km at a stretch?

i work in the east and i do travel every month end.

thanks
Re: Buying Hyundai Products by chillex8(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
what do you mean by 600km.
I know a kia rio that does 1200km every two weeks.
they practically share the same engine.
Go for the hyundai....
Maintenance is the key-word.
Re: Buying Hyundai Products by edward1984(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
sherbol:
plz i need professional advise on hyundai i10 and hyundai xcent as per d engine type and d rest.

am a civil servant and i want to buy hyundai products bt am confused.

can any of d cars withstand a long distance journey of 600km at a stretch?

i work in the east and i do travel every month end.

thanks

Well if you are on a stable journey, I rather advice you go for Germany engine, Hyundai are cheap to maintain but as for spare parts in Nigeria, I don't know that much, You can get a cheap German machine for your long distance ride.. Safety and comfort .. Good luck bro
Re: Buying Hyundai Products by sherbol: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
thanks broda.
edward1984:

Well if you are on a stable journey, I rather advice you go for Germany engine, Hyundai are cheap to maintain but as for spare parts in Nigeria, I don't know that much, You can get a cheap German machine for your long distance ride.. Safety and comfort .. Good luck bro
Re: Buying Hyundai Products by sherbol: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
thanks broda
chillex8:
what do you mean by 600km.

I know a kia rio that does 1200km every two weeks.

they practically share the same engine.

Go for the hyundai....

Maintenance is the key-word.
Re: Buying Hyundai Products by edward1984(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
sherbol:
thanks broda.

you welcome ,, and good luck
Re: Buying Hyundai Products by sherbol: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
plz hse i nid more advice.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc / Issue With My Toyota Camry / Clean Foreign Used Ford E-150 Hauling Van For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.