Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lust-induced Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lust-induced Suicide (14380 Views)

Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lust-induced Suicide by idu1(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2015
VickyRotex:
Lovely piece. cool

I lost a friend recently. She committed suicide. Similar issues with the above examples.

I wish she was here to read this and prevented the act. Too late tho.
you mean, people commit suicide in reality because boyfriend girlfriend shit
Re: Lust-induced Suicide by InZA: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2015
gbemi12:
Excellent thoughts! Let me add this:

“Let Them Go”
By T. D. Jakes
There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you, let them walk. I don’t want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean, hang up the phone.
When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left. The Bible said that they came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19] People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can’t make them stay.
Let them go.
It doesn’t mean that they are a bad person; it just means that their part in the story is over. And you’ve got to know when peoples’ part in your story is over so that you don’t keep trying to raise the dead. You’ve got to know when it’s dead.
You’ve got to know when it’s over. Let me tell you something. I’ve got the gift of good-bye. It’s the tenth spiritual gift. I believe in good-bye. It’s not that I’m hateful, it’s that I’m faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He’ll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don’t need it. Stop begging people to stay.
Let them go!

This is very profound and I agree with not just the emboldened but the whole piece, I think I remember listening to this very message some time ago.

However, there's a balance to this, the fact that if he or she is meant for your destiny, then they would stay, shouldn't make you reckless and treat any/everybody you come across with filthy disrespect and contempt -all for the misconstrued notion that if they are for me they will stay. As much as is within you, be a wonderful person, have a truly endearing and warm personality. Do everything within you that's fitting of a decent human being and after all this if they still go or treat you unfairly you can be sure that letting them go is the wisest decision you'll make.
Re: Lust-induced Suicide by VickyRotex(f): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
idu1:
you mean, people commit suicide in reality because boyfriend girlfriend shit

Yes, they do. Not Fiction.
Re: Lust-induced Suicide by Damianobi(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2015
bastien:
lol, na u talk that one o, exam reading dey come with different inspiration na

Hmmm, hope no b weed inspiration
Re: Lust-induced Suicide by RomanceLander(f): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2015
People are dieing everyday from explosions and untimely deaths. And someone would deliberately kill herself because she's heartbroken.

#sorry I only have one life to live
Re: Lust-induced Suicide by bastien: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Damianobi:

Hmmm, hope no b weed inspiration
I don't do weed, natural inspiration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide And Sniper / The Return Of One Chance Criminals In Umuahia: My Experience / Nigerian Man Arrested As Police Bust International Drug Peddling Racket In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.