Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times (1423 Views)

Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral / 7 Other Words Couples Can Use Instead Of "Love" / P'square And Crew Digging It Out On Stage At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by Mcwrath02: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
A photograph just surfaced showing the president of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe sleeping at the inauguration of Nigeria’s president-elect Muhammudu Buhari. The photo said to have been released by Sahara Reporters is being widely circulated on social media.

Apparently, This is not the first time Robert Mugabe has been caught sleeping, the internet is full of photographs showing the zimbabwean president sleeping at numerous functions.

See photos below.http://farabale.co/2015/06/03/photo-of-mugabe-sleeping-at-the-buharis-inauguration-goes-viral-7-other-times-hes-been-caught-sleeping-at-important-functions/

Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by Aminat508(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by baggz: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015

Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by Airforce1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Greedy old man
Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
that Africa for you Old People Ruling us everywhere
Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by KingTom(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
This man is my Hero and my Role Model grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by Yustash001(m): 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin man go do?...body no be firewood...
Re: Photo Of Mugabe Sleeping At The Buhari’s Inauguration Goes Viral + 7 Other Times by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
He looks so ugly while sleeping. I don't think his wife would ever stay awake just to watch him sleep. cheesy

Uhm, does he have a wife?

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerians You Never Knew Won Grammy Awards [+pictures] / PLEASE HELP! My Husband Is Becoming Something Else When It Comes To Se*x / Olamide Post Pictures From Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.