Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money (22736 Views)

6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by Arise01: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Out of all states in Nigeria,wat are dey looking for in the cursed land "Ebonyi"
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by darejem4real: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Oh! O ma se o
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by Johnsinia(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Arise01:
Out of all states in Nigeria,wat are dey looking for in the cursed land "Ebonyi"
U r indeed cursed. Rubbish. And pls what is d name of ur cursed state? Fool
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Before u travel to a country,u should do enough research about the security situation of the place . How can a white tourist set up a tent in the middle of a forest in nigeria ,where even the locals live in withing fenced compounds and houses with iron and steel burglar proof?
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by Bollinger(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
deadie:
Big damage and worst advertisement for our tourism. I feel sad for the family.

One id.iot posted a topic about Nigeria being a great tourism destination a while back. forgetting that security goes hand in hand with tourism.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by otiigba1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
ITbomb:
Na only American film I dey see people dey waka enter bush, set up camp and sleep till morning.

No try am here o
If snake no bite you, boar dey, if monkey no scratch you, ant dey. And if you miraculously escape all these, armed robbers dey to finish work
white people sleep in the bush some times its called camping, and white people also keep snakes, boar, monkeys as pets and see them as a member of their families, a white man living next to me when died because he did not have any children or families he left his money £800,000 to his cat. So it does not happen only in films
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by otiigba1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
spako4:
Those that carried out this wicked act must be arrested and face the consequence of this sin.
yea! Right! No one ever faces consequences in nigeria they always bribe their way out, nigeria is a lawless country every thing goes
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by idupaul: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
otiigba1:
So sad, white people sleep in the bush some times its called camping, and believe me, white people do not care about money (13,000) all the armed robbers had to do was ask. There was no need to murder them

Yes if they had just asked them they would have handed them all they had.Nigerians putting sane Nigerians and Nigeria to shame
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by otiigba1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
idupaul:

Yes if they had just asked them they would have handed them all they had.Nigerians putting sane Nigerians and Nigeria to shame
its absolutely mind bogling
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sijo01:
Why not just take their money and live the innocent being alive?
if u check am no b say dem go use d money do better thing. Highest na igbo, drink and some cheeks
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by 989900: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
The implications/damage is so huge.

Some people are hopeless!
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by mekadinho(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
SO MANY IDIO.TIC BA.STARDS EVERYWHERE... TRUE TRUE IF MEN WERE GOD....... COS HAS HAS IT BEEN I M GOD, MAYBE NA ONLY 2,000 PPL FOR DEY INSIDE DS WORLD...
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by supereagle(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Very bad.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by Rawar: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
That it's why hotel is everywhere instead of tent... abakaliki na another eastern boko haram
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by ITbomb(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
otiigba1:
white people sleep in the bush some times its called camping, and white people also keep snakes, boar, monkeys as pets and see them as a member of their families, a white man living next to me when died because he did not have any children or families he left his money £800,000 to his cat. So it does not happen only in films
I didn't say they don't do those stuff there, I said you shouldn't try it here
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by secretaryabdul(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Barbaric people. Savages, you ought to go and join ur extended family in SA.
*sorry i mean igbos & their Zulu relatives*
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by bigiyaro(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
dey shuld have read d list of world most dangerous countries,den read list of most dangerous states in nigeria before jettin outa france. Rip to d dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by lazsnaira(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
neolboy:
and wat if they repent b4 dieing does hell still await them
FOrget about repentance
Every soul that sinneth shall pay in full
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by mayorchelsea(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Had this happened in Lagos, you'd have heard it's the agberos or things like "Lagos is full of touts and thugs"
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by Classicman47(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
neolboy:
why wud they pitch their tent in the bush was there no hotels in town. Anyways rip to d dead

U asked a very sensible question but the truth is dat the community in question is actually in the middle of nowhere.
Is just a stretch of bushes with scattered houses.
But I feel they shld have at least begged to pass the night in one compound and they won't be turned back cuz our ppl are extra hospitable.
I gues they felt at home, believing that africa is like their homeland whr u can comfortably sleep anywhr.
Overall, may his soul rest in peace and dat of those riff raffs in perpetual torment.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by amarudeen(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Planet ape
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by amarudeen(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
D tin no dey show na grin
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by CyberWolf: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is unacceptable angry The government and police should fish out the perpetrators and prosecute them accordingly
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by okpukpu(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Arise01:

A$$hole
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by makyegh(m): 1:33am On Jun 04, 2015
I find this to be an unfortunate incident with negetive connotations to both Ebonyi state and for Nigeria at large. While I pray that God will console the bereaved, I wish to note that the shock of it is better imagined than experienced. The Ambassador of the deceased must be briefed and proper courtesies obsereved along with assurances.
The Ebonyi state government must not stop at pointing fingers at cultism but to ensure that perpetrators must be brought as a mark of their intention to fight crime and criminals.
Any other way is a failure. Osinbajo, oya talk on the matter.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by tscara(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2015
This is so sad. I feel so sad for this country. May God give them justice since there is none from our judiciary or security forces.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by peeta89(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Man inhumanity to man. Murders will never go unpunished IJN unless they repent and desist from such act.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by dapsonlou(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Why kill them, why not just take the money and Go.
Re: Gunmen Kill French Tourist In Ebonyi, Shoot Wife & Steal Their Money by Cantonese: 6:32am On Jul 06, 2020
FULANI HERDSMEN DID IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter / EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Facebook Account Hackers in Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.