Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Contact Of Some Companies Offering Professional House Cleaning Services In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Contact Of Some Companies Offering Professional House Cleaning Services In Lagos (376 Views)

Ebola Vaccine Works, Offering 100% Protection In African Trial / List Of Some Effective And Reliable Companies Offering Cleaning Services. / House Cleaning Checklist For Cleaning Professionals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Of Some Companies Offering Professional House Cleaning Services In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,Nowadays Cleaning Services Companies are becoming more rampant this days in lagos.some are just venturing into it without knowing What it entails to be a professional in cleaning. no one knows the one that will deliver the best service a client expected of them..Here is my experience about a cleaner i got sometimes back for a janitorial services in my house.most times am not always around,not until when i was on my leave i got to reliase i needed a new cleaner to manage my house effectively for me.so,i went on google and search for good cleaners in lagos.i saw someone recommending three(3) Cleaning services Companies,then i called the contact of one of the company and they sent me a cleaner to do an inspection and took some photograph,and he gave me some sample of there job to see how effective they are. The price they charge is relatively cheap..here are some tested and satisfied cleaners/cleaning services companies i found credible and worth recommendation.Other Nairalander that appreciate a good services been rendered by any cleaner/cleaning services company you found credible.Kindly Addup to this thread and your experience about them.

AS SNOW CLEANING&PEST CONTROL SERVICES
FUMIGATION, GENERAL CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES, JANITORIAL SERVICES, HOTEL CLEANING, AFTER PARTY CLEANING, HOUSE CLEANING,OFFICE CLEANING, VACUUM CLEANING..

BENZITO CLEANING SERVICES
FUMIGATION SERVICE ,JANITORIAL SERVICES, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING, HOMES&OFFICES CLEANING,VACCUM CLEANING.

AURACARE CLEANING SERVICES
There services include:
FUMIGATION, GENERAL CLEANING, INDUSTRIAL CLEANING, PROFESSIONAL CLEANING, HOTEL CLEANING, VACUUM CLEANING, HOME CLEANING, OFFICE CLEANING.

(1) (Reply)

You Have Below Average Sized Breasts? / Digital Product Store Cbtopshop / The Mind's Meal For Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.