Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Stanbic Ibtc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc (2324 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic IBTC 2016 Assessment Begins / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
i juz received an email from stanbic ibtc for an assessment on friday. But da issue is dat i haf no valid means of if except for a school id card which expired in 2012. And dey also said i shld cum wiv a printed copy of my confirmation of my online application. i really dont undastand that.
plsssssssssssss, my fellow nairalanders, i nid ur knowlegeable and reasonable answers. will be waiting.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by kishacole: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dear Rhewtah21,
The email you got from stanbic after your sucessful application is what they are asking for.
If you have no valid means of I'd card (driver's license, intl passport or voters card), then you can ask a qualified lawyer that you know for a 'notary public'. This can stand as a valid means of I'd card. U need 1 recent passport for this.
All the best in your test.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Valmesk(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Go to the nearest National Identity Management Commission to register your biometrics tomorrow,they will provide you with a temporary ID card that is recognised nationwide,with respect to the printout,i believe it should be the letter of the invitation they want you to come along with or the mail they sent you that your application was successful,goodluck.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
tank u guys. buh pls where can i get an NIMC Office around cos i stay at ejigbo. tanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hi..I got d same message too..please which role did u apply for?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Kinghay(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
yes. I got same but mine is on 6th.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
i cant honestly r[/color][color=#770077]emember cos i applied sum nonths back
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Yemz213(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
I got the same info,God will bless our hustle
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Hiploko(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
I got 3 invites. Don't know which to honor
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Valmesk(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rhewtah21:
tank u guys. buh pls where can i get an NIMC Office around cos i stay at ejigbo. tanks
plot 1,Obafemi Awolowo way,opposite Alausa Secretariat,Ikeja,Lagos State.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Valmesk(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ensure to go with a supporting documents to proove you are the one you claim to be (any of these:birth certificate,Discharge Certificate,School Certificates etc)
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2015
thank you valmesk. buh do u haf any idea ow much i would be asked to pay.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Yemz213(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2015
pls,how will I confirm my attendance ??
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
And how do i get to the test venue at The Q/Q place opposite Anthony Divisional police station off ikorodu road Anthony village Lagos.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by temmyt20(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Rhewtah21:
thank you valmesk. buh do u haf any idea ow much i would be asked to pay.
its free
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2015
@yelmzk, juz send dem a mail saying that u received the invite and you will be there. u knw nufin is free. buh is it the same with the ones they do outside where dey ask u to pay #300
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Yemz213(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2015
thanks bros,one more thing I don't have this .... confirmation of your online application ,I applied through mail
pls what should I do
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
i cant help u dere. sorry
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Kinghay(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2015
I also applied via email.
@Rhewtah21: where is your venue? Mine is stanbic lBTC Head office. Victoria Island
I also dont know how to confirm my attendence.
Pls can someone help?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Yemz213(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
same wit u bros,at the headquarter on Saturday
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Rhewtah21(f): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mine is at Q/q place anthony village. i dont undastand this confirmation of online application. this is wat i tink it is

Re: Stanbic Ibtc by papirus(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kinghay:
I also applied via email.
@Rhewtah21: where is your venue? Mine is stanbic lBTC Head office. Victoria Island
I also dont know how to confirm my attendence.
Pls can someone help?

Confirmation of attendance isnt anytin big. Just do a reply to same email address staying you will be available for the test period!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by papirus(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rhewtah21:
i juz received an email from stanbic ibtc for an assessment on friday. But da issue is dat i haf no valid means of if except for a school id card which expired in 2012. And dey also said i shld cum wiv a printed copy of my confirmation of my online application. i really dont undastand that.
plsssssssssssss, my fellow nairalanders, i nid ur knowlegeable and reasonable answers. will be waiting.

Go with ur old I'd. They will accept it. But be sure you ve ur credentials with you. Originals and photocopies as stated I the mail. You will be fine
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by Yemz213(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls help me out o ,the mail is not accepting my confirmation what should I do? pls how did u do ur own?? thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by jazinogold(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
is it for d stanbic ibtc graduate training that came out last month?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc by kemisho: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Pls I also applied for stanbic graduate trainee, but I didn't upload and document apart from my cv, at the end of my application they said thanks for applying we would get back to U if your application is successful, Pls I don't know what to do

(1) (Reply)

List Of Fake Employers/recruitment Agencies In Nigeria. Beware! / Working Conditions And Pay Of Tizeti Networks / Service Center Agents At Gig Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.