Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

“I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” (2060 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by cocolacec(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Late Citi Fm Presenter Claims “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends”

An emotion laden story of a Citi fm presenter, Kofi Ofori-Attah, who died some few months back has really alarmed most young men in Ghana – to wonder if it's worth marrying a beautiful woman at all.

According to what GHbase.com gathered, the guy, BEFORE HE MARRIED the lady, bought a new car – as a gift for the lady, and with the help of a driver, drove the car to the lady's premises unannounced. He got there and allegedly, caught her in bed with another guy bonking her down.

He left them without creating any scene or assaulting them. Despite that, he went ahead and married this same lady, thinking she will change into a better woman – – – – GHbase.com says he is a FOOL NUMBER ONE!

Three (3) months after their marriage, the guy had suspicions regarding the lady's promiscuity. In order to have hardcore evidence for a winning case, he downloaded a call recording app unto the lady's phone – without her knowledge.

With the help of the app, the lady's phone recorded every phone conversation she had – including those with her extra-marital boyfriends. This Citi FM presenter, according to GHbase.com's source, would smartly send the recorded voices unto his phone when his wife left her phone down.

Some few weeks to his death, all he did was to always put his phone's earpiece on and listen to the numerous conversations between his wife and her boyfriends. He did so at work to the amazement and wonder of his working colleagues. Each time he was asked what at all he was listening, he replied “I'm listening to sermons.”
[img][/img]
Well after his death, GHbase.com is in possession of an ALLEGED tape. From the tape, it appears the late presenter and wife were at a police station over an allegation the lady made to the police against him – that, the former beat her up. Explaining himself, the guy said he attempted beating the lady because she flirts.

According to him, he knows she flirts even before he married her and still was in the known that she continues to allow other guys chop her down after marriage. “I have 6,000 recorded conversations of her and her numerous boyfriends. I can show it to you (the policeman)” he is heard saying in the ALLEGED tape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbbud6rLqd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-SjESFu8uo
https://www.modernghana.com/music/29257/3/exclusive-tape-1-late-citi-fm-presenter-claims-i-r.html
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Joblessness of the highest order
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mmm

What can we do for him?
Humans especially Africans are polygamous in nature.
Glad he sucked it up and protected his marriage until death.
That's the 'African way'
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by dowsonjack: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Oloshos! Beware of them
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by coogar: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2015
african women & their pretentious attitude!

6,000 different criminal conversations? shocked
why did she marry? she should have just opened a brothel near the master bedroom & offer her sushi to her clients on a daily basis.

na their types would be on the forum forming saintly wife while bad-mouthing african men. good for her that she was exposed by the hubby. irresponsible women like her should not be pitied.

3 Likes

Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by Vivalavida99(f): 2:22am On Jun 04, 2015
What does it matter now if the guy is already dead?

Are you sure it's not b'cuz of those recorded convo that sent him to his early grave.

Hmmm...orishirishi
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by lwise(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Shes a disgrace to the entire womanhood.

spit
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
This man strong oh!!!!! How can he bear all the conversations? A whole 6000 of them....something is definitely wrong upstairs....
Re: “I Recorded 6,000 Phone Calls Of My Wife’s Conversation With Boyfriends” by seankay(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2015
The man na fool

Apologies to the dead

(1) (Reply)

How Do Women In Polygamy Cope / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? / World Most Expensive Baby Feeding Bottle Costs N51 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.