Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Can You Die As A Hero Just For Your Name To Be Immortalized? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Can You Die As A Hero Just For Your Name To Be Immortalized? (440 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Die As A Hero Just For Your Name To Be Immortalized? by samcofac(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
I was strolling down from work this evening with a colleague when he suddenly broke a long silence we've kept for nearly 30minutes and said; Voice, what does people benefit from their name been immortalized? Does it mean they will really be happy while in heaven/hell that their name has make impact on earth or what do you think?

I smiled and reply; well, I guess they and their family will be happy their name doesn't go down without a be make reference to in life.

My friend now said; okay, can you die just for this country, so that your name to be immortalized?

Without a second thought I said, NO, you can die for the country and I will make sure your name exist for ever.

Over to you my people, can you die for your community, state or country just for your name to be immortalized?
Re: Can You Die As A Hero Just For Your Name To Be Immortalized? by nickyvil: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
We will all die one day wether you try to immortalize your name or not.... All that matters is make yourself happy by doing what you love doing best, create passion and dedication to it maybe that can really get you there honestly those people that their name are immortalize do not know it's gonna happen but with their love passion and dedication to what they love doing most, they get there.
Re: Can You Die As A Hero Just For Your Name To Be Immortalized? by adorablevic: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hell no

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Hire A Writer Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.