Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son (3002 Views)

‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son by samcofac(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
I’m a middle-aged woman. I currently
reside in Bwari Area Council of the FCT-
Abuja. I’m a member of one of the new
generation churches, and a church
worker.

After my first Son was born over 25
years ago, we stopped having other
issues. My husband and I had visited
several prayer houses around the
country. We have even being to
Synagogue Church of All Nations, to
see TB Joshua, but we couldn’t see him
in person. Different Pastors have
prayed for us, and we truthfully
exhibited high level of patience, waiting for God’s response. I had met
pastors and I had met PASTORS. 40
percent of the pastors we met had made advances at me, even at my age. I realized that most of these Pastors are
truly not who they claim they are. ‘’See
finish’’ is what I think was my experience in their hands. I do not need to talk too much about the anointed ones, but the warning is that we all have to be careful while dealing with majority of them.

After several rough dealings with Pastors and men of God, with little or no results, we tried different health experts and hospitals. Results remained negative. It was getting to a frustrating level when a colleague from Cross River volunteered to take me to a man she simply referred to as ‘baba’.

Being a strong believer, my husband
was against the decision to travel to
Ogoja to meet the man; out of desperation, I waved off his objection
and we headed to Ogoja on a Monday
morning. That was when everything
became bitter.

Baba, on presenting everything he asked us to bring, told me that my problem rooted back to my mum, who had sex with my step brother shortly after I was born. The only solution he proffered was that I ‘sleep’ with my only Son to wade off the spirit of my step brother whom he claimed died shortly after mum’s death. According to him, the spirits were still angry that mum committed such an atrocity, hence I must atone their sins.
It was believable to me because mum
is no more and I heard I also lost my
step brother at a time.

I returned home and kept this a top
secret. I didn’t tell my husband the real
problem. It’s difficult to explain how I
managed to convince my son to have
knowledge of me, but it happened.
Truly, I became pregnant after then
and I’m about to put to bed. I’m just
afraid something bad may happen to
me. As for my Son, he hates me at the
moment. Even in my present state, my
husband and I are always at loggerheads.

It tells me that something is wrong. I always have nightmares; most times, two men chasing me with a knife. I can’t connect my pregnancy, the dream and my act. Please, one-on-onewithdonvoice (www.facebook.com/Dr.donvoice), I need you to get public responses and advice for me on this?

Thank you and God bless .
Re: True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son by pinkiberry(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
u had a son and u were not contented with the son u av. for God sake people accept d only child d av without going extreme miles as to committing incestuous act. it is bad. me I don't know what to advice u that will help but all I can say is for u to keel ur mind at ease and gv birth to ur baby.
Re: True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Akkord4gov: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
U try o woman,u slept with ur son?What is dis world turning to sef
My fear is that this dilemma and psychological disturbance may lead to ur early grave.
"When u dey look for somtin,u go find manytins".If u have believed in ur God,dis wouldn't have happened.Ur closeness to God matters a lot nt prayers from pastors sometimes
Re: True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son by Sharksblow(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) See How Two Good Looking Women Fight Dirty Without Shame In Public / Mother Found Strangle To Death By 8-foot-python In A Home Filled With 140 Snakes / They Opened His Skull And Removed Everything - Blackaxe And Vikings In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.