Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering (1805 Views)

Make Money Doing Modelling,ushering And Bridesmaids Work / POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
www.urbancraft.com.ng

Are you a photographer,make-up artist, model, ushers or an actor/actress...

Do you need visibility for you handwork?

Do you have what it takes for casting directors to scout for you?

Take time to visit www.urbancraft.com.ng and join the community of talents....
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
you just listed all the default "skills" of cu students
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Creativity. Passion. Makeup. Photography. Video vixen

Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by jhoy01(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Gelatoman:
If you have skills and passion in the above mentioned categories....I think I have a good news for you.

Recently I was invited to witness an audition and I almost passed out seeing scores of potential actors/actresses. My friend who invited me whispered into my ears that do you know we only need 15 supporting casts....in short what we need is more like wakapass. Omg!!! Wakapass and you have over 100 people out here in the sun.

Now that leaves me to this question? You know you have passion and skills in thia categories....then how can you be discovered? Where can you show your portfolio? Where can you get exclusive audition informations? Where can you learn more about you industry and the professionals in it? How can I be discovered as an upcoming model? How can I showcase my works as a photographer or makeup artist?

Ladies and gentlemen....Such questions gave birth to www.urbancraft.com.ng
This is a platform to showcase yourself and your works.
Follow us on instagram @urbancraftng.com or on facebook @urbancraft.com.ng
Who knows....someone will see you or your work and your story will change for ever!!!!!
first, the site ain't going, secondly, no instagram result
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 5:46am On Jun 05, 2015
jhoy01:
first, the site ain't going, secondly, no instagram result

Instagram handle is @urbancraftng

The site is up.

Thanks
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by jhoy01(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gelatoman:

Instagram handle is @urbancraftng

The site is up.

Thanks
haven't been able to register cos the site doesn't come up sometimes
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
jhoy01:
haven't been able to register cos the site doesn't come up sometimes

We had technical issues but it has been resolved. Thanks
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lets give it to these talents.....

Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by jhoy01(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gelatoman:

We had technical issues but it has been resolved. Thanks
OK, I've registered and uploaded few pictures, what next
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
jhoy01:
OK, I've registered and uploaded few pictures, what next

You need to upload your jobs on your profile page for potential customers to contact you for patronage. You profile page serves as a mini website for people to view your works.

In the coming week ahead you will see new approved memeber from other categories.

We will send into your inbox exclusives interviews from professional photographers in your industry.

Stay tuned.
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by jhoy01(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Gelatoman:

You need to upload your jobs on your profile page for potential customers to contact you for patronage. You profile page serves as a mini website for people to view your works.

In the coming week ahead you will see new approved memeber from other categories.

We will send into your inbox exclusives interviews from professional photographers in your industry.

Stay tuned.
OK, but I thought you'll also feature my stuffs on your instagram and Facebook page
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Most definitely. Follow us on Instagram so we can access your portfolio and upload pictures.
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2015
jhoy01:
OK, but I thought you'll also feature my stuffs on your instagram and Facebook page

Most definitely. Follow us on Instagram so we can access your portfolio and upload pictures.
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2015

Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by jhoy01(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2015
Gelatoman:
www.urbancraft.com.ng Sign up free!
you haven't yet featured me on your instagram oo
Re: Do You Have Skills And Talents In Acting,photography,makeup,modelling & Ushering by Gelatoman: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
jhoy01:
you haven't yet featured me on your instagram oo

Hello, I've gone through your handle and profile on urbancraft.com.ng and be rest assured it will. I would also advice you upload more beautiful pictures on your profile in urbancraft so as to attract customers within you area as this is our ultimate goal.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fashion In Town (pix) / Children Ankara Wears 2018 - Ankara Xclusive / 45 IMAGES: Well Made Ankara Dresses That Will Inspire You – African Fashion Outf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.