Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? (1651 Views)

Pic: Is This Really True About Yorùbá And Igbo Guys? / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Father's Advice To A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by onila(f): 1:15am On Jun 04, 2015
I know, you need someone to take over yr shop in Aba grin

I just wanna how modernized and lenient, the new generation of igbo men are

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by HungerBAD: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2015
onila:

What is your obsession with Igbo men?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by onila(f): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

What is your obsession with Igbo men?
I rarely even talk abt igbo men

so just shut it boo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by HungerBAD: 1:24am On Jun 04, 2015
onila:
I rarely even talk abt igbo men

so just shut it boo

Go play Ten-Ten or go read some Mills and Boons Romance books.

Leave the NIGHT for the night crawlers.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by onila(f): 1:27am On Jun 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

Go play Ten-Ten or go read some Mills and Boons Romance books.

Leave the NIGHT for the night crawlers.
kiss
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by JiggamanGh: 1:40am On Jun 04, 2015
onila:

Onila what tribe r u from? U seem to share everything about yourself except your tribe.

I know you will not answer me but heck y not give it a try.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by lepasharon(f): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Onila what tribe r u from? U seem to share everything about yourself except your tribe.

I know you will not answer me but heck y not give it a try.

I think she is mixed tongue
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by HungerBAD: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
lepasharon:

And who told you Onila, is a she? I can bet you Onila takes a pee while standing.

In Nairaland everybody here is a HE.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

And who told you Onila, is a she? I can bet you Onila takes a pee while standing.

grin
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Onila is Igbo... I think I saw her pics here on Nairaland before.
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by JiggamanGh: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
lepasharon:

I think so to. I think onila pops is Yoruba and mom Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by tpiadotcom: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
did she say her dad is Yoruba?

I believe she says he is Igbo.
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by lepasharon(f): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
HungerBAD:

Lmaoo
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by ojulowo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
if any guy believes his wife is the reason for his lack of a son, i feel sorry for that man. male sex is determined by sperm, contributed by the man, not the woman.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by kwametut: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bantus okes have the biggest dicks. Congo Brazza and Congo Kinshasa TOP THE WORLD IN PENIS SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naaigayrians were explosed by SA PSL players who confirmed that Naaigayrian chaps have normal dick sizes.....some have smaller dicks compared to Congolese,Zimbos,Angolans,Mozambiquens and SA Limpopo chaps. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by PreciousBro: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
If my wife does not give me a male child ,I'll come for Ya hand in marriage, Onila lol .....
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by PreciousBro: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
ojulowo:
if any guy believes his wife is the reason for his lack of a son, i feel sorry for that man. male sex is determined by sperm, contributed by the man, not the woman.

shocked shocked what a beautiful,truthful lie smiley
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by nativedoctors(m): 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
This Open is looking for Turbo shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by ojulowo(f): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2015
PreciousBro:

shocked shocked what a beautiful,truthful lie smiley

science, my friend wink woman always gives an X chromosome....man gives either X or Y...i hope you know male = XY and female = XX...just sayin', home skillet shocked cool
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by Fireflame144000: 1:37am On Jun 06, 2015
kwametut:
Bantus okes have the biggest dicks. Congo Brazza and Congo Kinshasa TOP THE WORLD IN PENIS SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naaigayrians were explosed by SA PSL players who confirmed that Naaigayrian chaps have normal dick sizes.....some have smaller dicks compared to Congolese,Zimbos,Angolans,Mozambiquens and SA Limpopo chaps. grin grin grin grin grin

So Asians do have small peníses! Small eyes, Small Peníses. What's next Asians? Small boobs?
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
I dont know how we will do it oo,but a SON must come out any which way.
Re: Igbo Guys If Yr Wife Cant Give You A Son, What Will You Do? by PreciousBro: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
ojulowo:

science, my friend wink woman always gives an X chromosome....man gives either X or Y...i hope you know male = XY and female = XX...just sayin', home skillet shocked cool

lol haha Haba!! Madam, You Fall My Hand o, I Don't Believe You Were Alluding To This Obvious Elementary Biological Knowledge When You Made Such "Male" Indicting Statement, One Would Expect A More Hypothetical, Or Less Scientific and Maybe More Secular Reason For That na cheesy ......

Its not Like Men Instruct Their 'Y Chromosome To Precede Over X'

(1) (Reply)

7 Wonders Of Ancient World / Emir Of Ilorin Celebrate 20 Years On The Throne / Features Of A Witch/wizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.