Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper (5571 Views)

Granites, Asphalt, Stone Dust, Stone Base, Sand, Laterite, Made Easy / Granites, Asphalt, Sand, Laterite, From Our Quarry's Stoc Pile (BEFORE PAYMENT ) / War Of The Pros-best Material For Filling-(laterite,grog,hard Core,bitumen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by sheade(f): 3:24am On Feb 18, 2009
Hi everyone, this question is to those that knows the current price of building materials
my family is working on a house project in ogun state, 3bdrm 3 1/2 bath and 2 bdrm 2 bath bungalow style
on a plot of land.  foundation of the house as been completed, the builder said 25 tipper of filling(laterite) will be needed to fill
the foundation. my question is what is current price of a tipper of filling(laterite), we were told it cost 10,000 naira per tipper.
and also the price of cement and block at the moment. thanks
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by felo12(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2009
Full lorry load of laterite is between 5 to 6k , depending on the distance to ur site,

hope this help?
pls note i'm not a supplier nor contractor,
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by sheade(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2009
felo12:

Full lorry load of laterite is between 5 to 6k , depending on the distance to ur site,

hope this help?
pls note i'm not a supplier nor contractor,

was told it cost 10,000 naira X 25(needed load)=250,000 naira
let say max per load is 6000 naira, i am assuming they add 4,000 naira extra X 25= 100,000 naira(going to the person in charge pocket)
phewwwwwww. Thanks, felo12. will tell them that a friend in naija told me the is cost 6000 naira and let see if the price quote will change. thanks again
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by ajileko: 5:00am On Feb 20, 2009
I was told the same thing too. Where is latrite sold for 5 - 6k per load ? Please let us know. It looks like I'm being riped off.
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by ajileko: 6:36pm On May 04, 2009
Any supplier for larerite/granite in the house ? The area is Ajah ?
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by Ayo8(m): 1:24pm On May 05, 2009
where in Ogun state is your site located****maybe i can help,
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by ajileko: 8:36pm On May 05, 2009
My site is in Ajah, Lagos Island.
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by Ayo8(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2009
ajileko:

My site is in Ajah, Lagos Island.
I can help for sites within Ogun State but for ajah ****please give me time, i'd get back to you pretty soon.Ok?
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by ajileko: 8:44pm On May 27, 2009
@ayo
Please get back with me soon. I need the laterite immediately.
Re: Anyone know price of (LATERITE) per tipper by saridonp2: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2010
I need the price of sand filling per truck, Pls contact me as soon as possible with your price quote and contact.

(1) (Reply)

(Pic)7BedRoom semi detached Duplex@ Gbagada Phase2, 75m / What's The Best Way To Build A House From Diapora? / What Is Borehole Water ? A Little Eye Opener...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.